Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > Puchi

Old 4 Days Ago

Ajvik is an unknown quantity at this point
Puchi

When Bhavna Didi proposed taking me to the small town near Roshanpur; I stifled a yawn.

Another girl to see, and to reject or be rejected, like the many ones before I rolled my eyes let Didi have her doing for it was no use arguing with her for she could be very assertive, when she wanted to be.

Dont act up. You have to get up very early tomorrow. She flashed her eyes as if challenging me to challenge her authority by virtue of our age difference of ten years. I knew better than to do that. She was more of a mother than a sister. Also, she happened to be all of my family left.

Jijaji looked at me across the dinner table where we were having our dinner. He gave a weak smile; as much as to say that we males must stick together. I nodded back at him.

Bhai; what is this big deal about marriage? I carefully dangled the bait before him.

Nothing absolutely nothing, he blurted out before being aware of the steely glances from Didi. I mean, he corrected himself hastily, though we dont have to get married we have to. What will become of the girls if we dont! Where will they go! He said that in deep compassion and in total oblivion to Didis murderous looks. A moment later he realized having put his foot in mouth and looked aghast. Slowly, he turned his head towards her looking suitably apologetic.

What a shameless brother-in-law you are, she thundered, Dont you have any thoughts about him getting settled?

Of course, of course, Jijaji gulped, Loka, you have to do as she says.

I winked at Didi and made a gesture of folding my hands and joining them to my forehead before her. She shimmered down instantly. Eat your rotis, she commanded, dropping another couple in my plate before I could protest.

Jijaji was already lost in his thoughts. He was a professor of philosophy and every bit of the absent minded professor.

Very early next morning we had set out, for we had a couple of hours journey before us. It was a smallish town, with about a hundred odd households. We were welcomed effusively by the girls family and as happens in movies she came into the room and touched the feet of Didi and Jijaji and sat on the far side with her mother. I looked at her and drew in a sharp breath

My God, she was so young

I could hardly believe my eyes. She looked just like a fresh faced girl in college.

Dimly, I recollected Didi saying something about the age difference being the minor hurdle in this proposal while I was dozing off on her shoulder to catch my lost sleep while on our way here in the car

Her parents were already in animated conversation with Jijaji and Didi. I blinked to get my focus back. She sat in silence, hands crossed in her lap and listening politely to the Didi talking. My mind worked up some crazy arithmetic. She was eighteen or nineteen a full difference of eight years to my twenty seven. What would my friends say, if I were to marry her cradle snatcher would be the kindest word probably. I scrutinized her face to see, how much interest she was showing over me but could read nothing except a faintly bored expression. Suddenly, I felt relieved. It was that damn horoscope of mine with a mangalik problem which had prevented all previous attempts at marriage. I had nothing to worry about. This girl woman would grow up and get someone more fitting in the near future So when after some time, when Didi nudged me to ask her any questions that I had in my mind; I had just waved off in a grand gesture. Immediately, I had seen a sense of relief breaking out over her face. It was just another futile show. In the near future, we would be looking for more suitable matches

Except that all my calculations misfired in this instance

Six months later, I was married to the eighteen year old Puchi (Yes that is her name); who also happened to be a major mangalik herself.

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 4 Days Ago
Custom title

breville1 is hunted by the papparazibreville1 is hunted by the papparazibreville1 is hunted by the papparazibreville1 is hunted by the papparazibreville1 is hunted by the papparazi
Nice start!! Funny how these things happen. The age gap will lead to problems. I don't know how you're story will evolve but being on Xossip, I'll just say that be careful about other guys, younger guys and how she responds to them. On the other hand you could be teaching and learning from each other......

Looking forward to your updates...
[/color]
3."When the Unthinkable Happens" extended Epilogue by me. Story by Ramesh1990
http://mangasee.com/showthread.php?t=1464261

Old 3 Days Ago

Seema2016 has received several accoladesSeema2016 has received several accoladesSeema2016 has received several accolades
The age difference is perfect now- at 27 a man is at the peak of his sexual performance and at 18 the bride is starting to understand sexual desire. A perfect time to start the sexual journey together.

The trouble will come about 15 years later. At 42, the man’s sexual performance starts to flag and his professional and financial interests would be on the upswing. 15 years later, at 32-33, the wife’s need for sexual fulfilment would be at it’s zenith. That is when when a sexually dissatisfied wife might start casting eyes elsewhere. There are plenty of exceptions though , to this equation.

Your updates will be interesting to read if they will reflect a journey.

Last edited by Seema2016 : 3 Days Ago at 01:44 PM.

Old 3 Days Ago
faakibaaj is hunted by the papparazifaakibaaj is hunted by the papparazifaakibaaj is hunted by the papparazifaakibaaj is hunted by the papparazifaakibaaj is hunted by the papparazifaakibaaj is hunted by the papparazifaakibaaj is hunted by the papparazifaakibaaj is hunted by the papparazifaakibaaj is hunted by the papparazifaakibaaj is hunted by the papparazi
Very nice start... .could get a long way....waiting for updates

Old 3 Days Ago
Custom title

breville1 is hunted by the papparazibreville1 is hunted by the papparazibreville1 is hunted by the papparazibreville1 is hunted by the papparazibreville1 is hunted by the papparazi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seema2016 View Post
The age difference is perfect now- at 27 a man is at the peak of his sexual performance and at 18 the bride is starting to understand sexual desire. A perfect time to start the sexual journey together.

The trouble will come about 15 years later. At 42, the mans sexual performance starts to flag and his professional and financial interests would be on the upswing. 15 years later, at 32-33, the wifes need for sexual fulfilment would be at its zenith. That is when when a sexually dissatisfied wife might start casting eyes elsewhere. There are plenty of exceptions though , to this equation.

Your updates will be interesting to read if they will reflect a journey.
Well said!! Important to keep an eye on things and "work" at keeping things interesting, pay attention to her needs, enjoy her company, so minimizing the need to stray. A man with a young and beautiful wife, and they get more beautiful and sexually desirable as they age, should always be "alert".
[/color]

Old 2 Days Ago

Ajvik is an unknown quantity at this point

Cute pert tits. 32B, Choddu declared, inspecting Puchis sidewise profile photo. With a kiss he returned it to the center table among the other photos that had been provided by Puchis family and then picked up his glass for another sip.

Yaar, its settled. I get to bone her for a week first, he declared.

Choddu gadhe, this time it was Manish, the only fouzi among us five friends, Sala, who has given you that authority abe? He laughed loud.

Yes, yes, Pavan added hastily.

Choddu upended the glass and put it back on the table. Whirling around, he faced Manish.

Ssala you talking about authority, he rasped, Manu ssale have you yet taken a women under you? Pavan no need to be over smart idiot, dudder. He then looked at me, Leave out Loka he is still a kid. Except for Rashid, none of you have a clue as to differentiate the cunt hole from a shit hold. And Rashid hopefully has learnt it after his marriage. Stupid virgins the whole lot of you.

That was a whole lot true especially the last sentence though none of us would admit that before an outsider even on pain of death. Only Rashid, amongst us, was married barely, that too - since Noor bhabhi was frequently in her parents place to attend to her ailing mother.

Choddu had already put in two large pegs. He continued in a slurry voice.

Now who changed my name from Chaganlal to Chodulal. Ssale it is you fuckers ever since I managed to fuck the English mam at school. He had become belligerent.

Manish, the fouzi, gave a big yawn.

Fuck off shithead. We all know that you had been raped by that mam. Who had come running back to us holding his underwear, fucker?

Yah, ok, Choddu conceded, but that was the first time yaar. Whole of college how many girls were there fuckers I am approaching my half century. He chortled.

Silence ensued a bit as we variously refilled the glasses, lit up joints and some of them returned to the photos of Puchi.

Then Pavan turned towards me and smiled.

Loka one thing for sure yaar bhabhi is quite pretty.

Thank you, I said and smiled back.

Choddu pipped in again.

Thats why I get to fuck her first for a week.

Pavan flared up.

Fuck you Choddu. She is bhabhi like mother - ssale dont you know ramayan.

Choddu was not to be outdone.

I like mahabharat too, his eyes lit up with a sudden knowledge, say what you guys say to making her common wife to all five of us?

Somehow, to the alcohol hazed brains of everyone, this seemed like a grand idea. Pavan proposed a toast and the rest cheered.

Rashid, who was seated besides me, nudged me with his elbow.

Loka, they are talking about your future wife idiot

Let them, I replied without a care. It is just that I want to know who the fuck is going to put up that proposal for consideration - before Bhabna Didi.

Bhabnadi, they all shrieked. The expression on their faces was priceless.

I knew, I would have hell to pay; for having deposited back the glasses, they had risen to come towards me with menacing looks

Old 2 Days Ago
Custom title

Mmmm....thought this was going of in another direction until Manish mentioned Bhavna Di!! What does she have over these guys??
[/color]