Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Technology> Gaming > Actress Slave Brothel - II - PC Game

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 3 Weeks Ago

bharathkumsbk has many secret admirersbharathkumsbk has many secret admirers
This game I would say needs more flexibility like prev game. Where we had option to choose amount of gold.

And how does gang impact and how to increase their power is not planned well by original game designer i guess

1st game was simple so it was easier. I think if you could add some gifs according to situation eventhough it will make the game bulkier it would help in more concentration on the game

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 3 Weeks Ago
\~! The End is Near !~/
Visit my website
  Celebrity Contest: Guess the Celebrity Contest      
Mrghostrider is one with the universeMrghostrider is one with the universeMrghostrider is one with the universeMrghostrider is one with the universeMrghostrider is one with the universeMrghostrider is one with the universe
Quote:
Originally Posted by bharathkumsbk View Post
This game I would say needs more flexibility like prev game. Where we had option to choose amount of gold.

And how does gang impact and how to increase their power is not planned well by original game designer i guess

1st game was simple so it was easier. I think if you could add some gifs according to situation eventhough it will make the game bulkier it would help in more concentration on the game

the starting amount of gold can be edited in config file

yes, gangs does impact.. each and every one of their activity will impact your brothel either directly or indirectly!! In order to improve them, select training in their mission. Or, if some of them die and their overall strength lowers, they automatically recruit new ones and go training.

The problem with adding gifs is not about game size being bigger but the game memory should handle it efficiently. I just looked at my packs and the number of images crossed 4K that was with just 10 actress.

Old 3 Weeks Ago

Sandeepx2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Once we start making profit there is no way to loose the game or we don't have a win condition in the game. The game would be more interesting if we can sometimes loose.

Old 3 Weeks Ago
\~! The End is Near !~/
Visit my website
Mrghostrider is one with the universeMrghostrider is one with the universeMrghostrider is one with the universeMrghostrider is one with the universeMrghostrider is one with the universeMrghostrider is one with the universe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandeepx2 View Post
Once we start making profit there is no way to loose the game or we don't have a win condition in the game. The game would be more interesting if we can sometimes loose.
This is true for any management games or tycoon games. There are small hurdles here and there but nothing major to stop your growth.

Old 3 Weeks Ago

Sandeepx2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Are you working on Trisha, Sri Divya, Sneha and Genelia?

Old 3 Weeks Ago

sexywomenlover has received several accoladessexywomenlover has received several accoladessexywomenlover has received several accolades
I think the game is amazing. Slightly more challenging and i think once the library of actresses increases it should be much more appealing.

Sorry i have to break my promise of helping out on the pics. Had to go offline due to some private affairs.

Old 3 Weeks Ago
veni, vidi, vici
Visit my website

screwman_2 has hacked the reps databasescrewman_2 has hacked the reps databasescrewman_2 has hacked the reps databasescrewman_2 has hacked the reps databasescrewman_2 has hacked the reps databasescrewman_2 has hacked the reps databasescrewman_2 has hacked the reps database
Thumbs up

Old 3 Weeks Ago
\~! The End is Near !~/
Visit my website
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandeepx2 View Post
Are you working on Trisha, Sri Divya, Sneha and Genelia?
They are in the process but not the priority now though. Writing a story and after i finish it, will update the pack.

Old 3 Weeks Ago
\~! The End is Near !~/
Visit my website
Quote:
Originally Posted by sexywomenlover View Post
I think the game is amazing. Slightly more challenging and i think once the library of actresses increases it should be much more appealing.

Sorry i have to break my promise of helping out on the pics. Had to go offline due to some private affairs.
Its okay!! There's still time

Old 3 Weeks Ago
\~! The End is Near !~/
Visit my website
Quote:
Originally Posted by screwman_2 View Post
Any comments about the game?

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls