Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Technology> E-books > Free erotica books - ebooks - stories (best sellers)

Old 22nd October 2017

freesharing6767 is beginning to get noticed
Arrow Free erotica books - ebooks - stories (best sellers)

The Dirty Little E-Book of Sex Quotes

Mark Zedler | Erotica
Rating: Rated: 203 times
Format: PDF, ePub, Kindle, TXT Published: Apr 2010
Downloads: 197934
Pages: 41
The ultimate source for the best sex quotes around! Featuring over 200 of the best sex quotes and illustrations that are organized into 30 categories for quick and easy reference, this e-book covers it all: Dirty sex, bisexuality, money, chastity, the Tao of sex, safe sex, relationships, and ...

http://megafiles.us/fyifirf2gltc/8491294.pdf.html

Last edited by freesharing6767 : 17th November 2017 at 08:49 PM.

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 22nd October 2017

The Tryst

Kim Allison | Erotica
Rating: Rated: 472 times
Format: PDF, ePub, Kindle, TXT Published: Aug 2012
Downloads: 78089
Pages: 165
Can anything good come from engaging in a forbidden tryst? With no money and no place to call home, Dominique Harrison enters the Boar's Head to escape a blinding storm. Dire circumstances can create strange bedfellows, and Dominique reluctantly agrees to become the bachelor party gift for Lord...

The-Tryst.pdf - 3.0 MB

Last edited by freesharing6767 : 17th November 2017 at 10:34 PM.

Old 22nd October 2017

Author: Lordgrth

Downloads: 41772

Pages: 85

Book Description
Isidora wanders, for the first time, into an S&M chat room on the Internet. After playing as a dominant woman a few times she gets up the nerve to invite one of the male slaves to visit her in real life. Their first meeting at her apartment goes well, very well. She spends all week preparing for their second meeting, which will take place at the male slave’s house. She is there only moments before she is drugged. She wakes up naked and bound in a small cage on a truck being transported to the infamous slave training school, Cleaver. Join us as we watch Isidora struggle through her first two weeks as a sex slave of the Cleaver.

Cleaver-1.pdf - 2.0 MB

Last edited by freesharing6767 : 17th November 2017 at 10:31 PM.

Old 22nd October 2017

book Description HTML
Paris, June 1940 : Marie Laurent, the owner and manager of a Parisian cabaret and luxury brothel, watches bitterly with Mlanie, her teenage adopted daughter, as German troops triumphantly march down the Champs-lyses. Both Marie Laurent and Mlanie vow to do what they can to resist the German occupiers and help free France and their beloved city. They may not have weapons at first, but they have other ways to get at German soldiers. Marie Laurent has her young and beautiful strippers, while Mlanie has powers and magical abilities beyond human comprehension. Mlanie, whose original name was Delicia, will soon unleash the powers of Hell on the German occupiers. SINNER AT WAR is a prequel to the novels ETERNAL SINNER and AMERICAN SINNER.

free download

Sinner-at-War-files-pw.pdf - 2.7 MB

Old 23rd October 2017

Lena’s Journey by Alex Carlsbad (ePUB)

Lena’s Journey, Volumes One through Seven by Alex Carlsbad
English | 2015 | Erotic

I was just another needy young girl whose life suddenly took a turn for the deep end when my mother became ill.
Her doctor seemed so nice that I naturally gravitated toward him. So what if he is much older than me?
I never knew my father, and Doctor Branigan certainly knows how to keep me in line. I think he is just the man I need in my life right now: strong, rich, and very knowledgeable when it comes to keeping my belly thrumming and my insides on edge.
I think I am in love. I wonder if he loves me? I so don’t want to disappoint him.

lenas-files-pw.rar - 1.3 MB

Last edited by freesharing6767 : 25th October 2017 at 05:39 PM.

Old 23rd October 2017

Played Like a Fiddle by Sondra Grey

English | 2017 | Erotic | Series: (Rogue Highlander

Like a fiddle in his arms, he played her with such skill
We met Brandon Cameron in Maclean’s Lady when he helped keep his brother, Ewan Cameron, from killing the Lady of Inveralt, Annis Maclean, Adam Maclean’s wife. We meet Brandon again, almost a year later. Lochiel Cameron, Brandon’s rebellious father, has finally made amends with the King, and offered his sin, Brandon, to King James as a hostage for good behavior. James is well aware that the gesture is an empty one, but he doesn’t care, for he has need of Brandon’s talents as a spy.
The King sends Brandon on a mission to find Angus Dubh, a man hell bent on taking back the Isles for Clan MacDonald. In efforts to seek out Angus, Brandon joins on with a troupe of musicians who travel through the highlands, playing for the great Lords. There, he meets a lovely young harpist, one who has the power to derail Brandon from his mission. Brandon tries to resist Meg, but he’s unable to. And the deeper he falls under her spell, the more he begins to realize that Meg might be more than she seems.

played_like-files-pw.rar - 1.1 MB

Last edited by freesharing6767 : 25th October 2017 at 05:42 PM.

Old 25th October 2017

A Brush of Wings Anthology edited by Anne Regan

A Brush of Wings Anthology edited by Anne Regan
English | 2010 | Erotic | Series: (All Authors listed with Titles below) | 4.9 MB

_Anthology__Brush_of_Wings-files-pw.zip - 4.9 MB

Old 25th October 2017

Gina’s Fantasy by Cooper McKenzie

Gina’s Fantasy by Cooper McKenzie
English | 2017 | Erotic | Series: (Romance on the Go Book 0)

When Flynn finds Gina’s digital recorder in his pocket, the last thing he expected was for it to rock his clearly defined world. The fantasy Gina has recorded for his pleasure shows that she needs more than the late night phone calls and occasional visits for sex that his busy, busy life allows him to give her.

By sharing her deepest, darkest fantasy with the man she loves, Gina is certain she will lose Flynn. Will her need for him to let her out of the box he has her in marked “Sex and Stories” have him running for the hills without a backward glance?

Will Flynn be able to fulfill Gina’s fantasy? Or will Gina give up on her dreams and walk away from a relationship she has invested so much in?

ginas_fantasy-files-pw.rar - 1.2 MB

Old 17th November 2017

i change links
all dead
sorry