S.W.A.T.
Empires Apart v1 0 3-SiMPLEX

Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips > How do man get HIV infection

Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips Post your questions and problems on any subject. Fellow members will try to help you.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 7th January 2018
Free sex activist
Visit my website

lodo_kumar is one with the universelodo_kumar is one with the universelodo_kumar is one with the universelodo_kumar is one with the universelodo_kumar is one with the universelodo_kumar is one with the universelodo_kumar is one with the universe
How do man get HIV infection

HIV virus only survive on living body cell i.e on red blood cell , semen or vaginal fluid but not on saliva or or Urine or stool etc.
Now my question is woman get viral dose as infected semen entered and mix with vaginal fluid or miner cut inside vagina
But when a man do intercourse with a infected woman there he dose not get any body fluid in his body until there is any cut on his penis than how do they get infection by going to prostitute , call girls

Do not put facebook link in Siggy.

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 8th January 2018
Custom title

newbienu has received several accoladesnewbienu has received several accoladesnewbienu has received several accoladesnewbienu has received several accoladesnewbienu has received several accolades
Try going for a pee after cutting hot peppers and you'll see how the skin down their absorbs things!

Old 9th January 2018
Custom title

Nebelwerfer has received several accoladesNebelwerfer has received several accoladesNebelwerfer has received several accolades
minor fractures on skin develop during intercourse.

Also your semen might get infected and its residue might stay on ur dick when u pull out.

unless ur dick has a unidirectional flow valve! LOL!

Old 10th January 2018
Free sex activist
Visit my website

lodo_kumar is one with the universelodo_kumar is one with the universelodo_kumar is one with the universelodo_kumar is one with the universelodo_kumar is one with the universelodo_kumar is one with the universelodo_kumar is one with the universe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebelwerfer View Post
minor fractures on skin develop during intercourse.

Also your semen might get infected and its residue might stay on ur dick when u pull out.

unless ur dick has a unidirectional flow valve! LOL!
Yes that is true but in that case viral load is too less and if you wash immediately and urinate you have less chances

Old 10th January 2018
Custom title

Nebelwerfer has received several accoladesNebelwerfer has received several accoladesNebelwerfer has received several accolades
Quote:
Originally Posted by lodo_kumar View Post
Yes that is true but in that case viral load is too less and if you wash immediately and urinate you have less chances
This is called testing your luck! Try it if u dare!

Old 11th January 2018
Free sex activist
Visit my website

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebelwerfer View Post
This is called testing your luck! Try it if u dare!
No No Bro but it is not as dangerous and people called it

Old 12th January 2018
Free sex activist
Visit my website

In fact I have come with some new facts about HIV , There is one Bhagwati Ayurvedic clinic in Patna who claim that he cured HIV infection .
There are some homeopathic doctors who claim that they have cure for same
One site claimed that gomutra ( Cow's piss ) has cure for HIV
I don't know how far these claims are true

Old 15th January 2018
Free sex activist
Visit my website

Do anyone has more knowledge about this subject

Old 15th January 2018

COLDBOY has many secret admirers
You simply dont get HIV with unprotected sex. If there is a tear in your skin, say its on your penis and if you get in contact with an HIV imfected person's vaginal fluid or blood, then only you get infected.
Not only sex, most of the HIV cases happen due to infections such as a wound or a knife cut coming in contact with infected blood from humans or animals.

Old 18th January 2018
Free sex activist
Visit my website

Quote:
Originally Posted by COLDBOY View Post
You simply dont get HIV with unprotected sex. If there is a tear in your skin, say its on your penis and if you get in contact with an HIV imfected person's vaginal fluid or blood, then only you get infected.
Not only sex, most of the HIV cases happen due to infections such as a wound or a knife cut coming in contact with infected blood from humans or animals.
As per study in US the chance of geeting HIV when you do sex with an HIV infected female is only 0.004 % that out of 2500 to 1 only
but for receiver end ( man to woman )it's significantly high

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls