Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > We Are Educated

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 4 Days Ago

The Seducerer has many secret admirers
We Are Educated

Well I do not know if the title will do justice with the content, but to begin with I thought, that it should hold good. Have seen very good writers here and am just a morsel in front of them, so please pardon if you feel wrong about anything.

In this story, I'm just trying to peep in our minds, my perception is different, yours is different, it can hardly be same in two individuals, may be 99% same but that 1% difference too matters a lot and hell of a lot.

Some may guess what all will feature in, as there are a lot of avid readers here who are masters in guessing what the writer will write next. All I can say is that, this would be a beautiful, difficult, jealous, romantic, erotic and if I am able to reach my objective a shaker, a shaker to all thoughts, all fantasies ( may exclude BDSM as all would not be compatible with it).

Hope I have not raised the expectations too much, but if they are would do my best to meet them.

One thing more ...am busy in life this is just a hobby, so content will follow depending upon my mood to write, me having free time to write etcetc.

Re : Characters

like some I have seen introduce before story starts, I can't do that, because I myself do not know, while writing which name would entice me most, while thinking about that character.

But if you readers have some fantasies please do post here and no incest in this story. You might get a glimpse of it that it might happen but it will not, it might be just a momentous crush that would vanish, if at all that comes up.

Request to Mods and Sumos :

Please do not expect the first update before next Sunday, hope you can give me this time.

This period will give the prospective readers too a time to think about what would come up and to post their fantasies which might become part of the story.

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 4 Days Ago

reserved

Old 4 Days Ago

Index

Old 4 Days Ago

Rese

Old 4 Days Ago

r

Old 4 Days Ago
Custom title

breville1 is hunted by the papparazibreville1 is hunted by the papparazibreville1 is hunted by the papparazibreville1 is hunted by the papparazibreville1 is hunted by the papparazi
Welcome! Do take your time. Rely on your thoughts and ideas. Us readers are a variable lot. Great today, negative tomorrow, always changing with the flow. Too many feelings get aroused. If you allow us, we can take you off the path. I am a major culprit. I get too emotionally involved and my preferences show up, I identify with what I believe but you must take all our crap and stay on your path. It's not that bad really!!

Looking forward to your story.
[/color]
3."When the Unthinkable Happens" extended Epilogue by me. Story by Ramesh1990
http://mangasee.com/showthread.php?t=1464261

Old 4 Days Ago
Custom title

S Sameera is a pillar of our communityS Sameera is a pillar of our communityS Sameera is a pillar of our communityS Sameera is a pillar of our communityS Sameera is a pillar of our communityS Sameera is a pillar of our communityS Sameera is a pillar of our communityS Sameera is a pillar of our community
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Seducerer View Post
Well I do not know if the title will do justice with the content, but to begin with I thought, that it should hold good. Have seen very good writers here and am just a morsel in front of them, so please pardon if you feel wrong about anything.

In this story, I'm just trying to peep in our minds, my perception is different, yours is different, it can hardly be same in two individuals, may be 99% same but that 1% difference too matters a lot and hell of a lot.

Some may guess what all will feature in, as there are a lot of avid readers here who are masters in guessing what the writer will write next. All I can say is that, this would be a beautiful, difficult, jealous, romantic, erotic and if I am able to reach my objective a shaker, a shaker to all thoughts, all fantasies ( may exclude BDSM as all would not be compatible with it).

Hope I have not raised the expectations too much, but if they are would do my best to meet them.

One thing more ...am busy in life this is just a hobby, so content will follow depending upon my mood to write, me having free time to write etcetc.

Re : Characters

like some I have seen introduce before story starts, I can't do that, because I myself do not know, while writing which name would entice me most, while thinking about that character.

But if you readers have some fantasies please do post here and no incest in this story. You might get a glimpse of it that it might happen but it will not, it might be just a momentous crush that would vanish, if at all that comes up.

Request to Mods and Sumos :

Please do not expect the first update before next Sunday, hope you can give me this time.

This period will give the prospective readers too a time to think about what would come up and to post their fantasies which might become part of the story.

Sounds like a great idea.
Wow....
Since u r looking for suggestions,
Here I go
I love reading beautiful, sensuous chemistry.
Thanks for big No to incest.
personally I enjoy reading about the initial chemistry, restrictions, first touch, locking of eyes... in one sentence,Romance of Pride and Prejudice is wat excite me most.
Once things reach to climax, I lose interest. But that’s me. 99% ppl will disagree to it.
it’s a big responsibility.
Flow of ideas won’t be easy always.
All the best dear..
Looking forward to it eagerly.

Last edited by S Sameera : 4 Days Ago at 05:50 AM.

Old 4 Days Ago
~~Xpian~~Dil Se~~
  Contest Master: Oversees all contests    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Xing Editor: Official Monthly Newsletter of Xossip    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund    Euro Cup: XP's Euro Cup Contest    IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest    Bigg Boss: XP's Bigg Boss Contest    MDTF: MasalaDesi Task Force    Cricket World Cup: WC Contest Winner    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year    Masaladesi Birthday Blast: Birthday Blast - 1st Runner Up    Hotty Spotter: Bollygallery contest    Soccer WC: Soccer World Cup Contest      
humtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps database
Its better if you start with your own vision, if you want to write based on readers opinion then you cann't stick with your plot.

waiting for your update.

start something different

Old 3 Days Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by breville1 View Post
Welcome! Do take your time. Rely on your thoughts and ideas. Us readers are a variable lot. Great today, negative tomorrow, always changing with the flow. Too many feelings get aroused. If you allow us, we can take you off the path. I am a major culprit. I get too emotionally involved and my preferences show up, I identify with what I believe but you must take all our crap and stay on your path. It's not that bad really!!

Looking forward to your story.
no, you are not the culprit, I must say you are very convincing, when you make the writer bend according to you.
will start shortly just giving it shape in my mind.

Old 3 Days Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by humtum View Post
Its better if you start with your own vision, if you want to write based on readers opinion then you cann't stick with your plot.

waiting for your update.

start something different
that's what I aim too, was asking from readers just to see how far they go

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls