Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories > General Chit Chat, Help and Discussion Live Thread VI

Stories Share your writing and get helpful feedback.All forms of writing are welcome including erotica, poetry, fiction, non-fiction, book chapters and scripts.

Reply  Access this thread in Live mode Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 4 Days Ago
WhT S MY$TRY
  Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year      
Driftking95 has hacked the reps databaseDriftking95 has hacked the reps databaseDriftking95 has hacked the reps databaseDriftking95 has hacked the reps databaseDriftking95 has hacked the reps databaseDriftking95 has hacked the reps databaseDriftking95 has hacked the reps databaseDriftking95 has hacked the reps databaseDriftking95 has hacked the reps databaseDriftking95 has hacked the reps database
YT se aata hun 900 mb pada hai
i know who i am
And I don't have to prove
Anything to Anyone

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 4 Days Ago
The Superlative Degree
  Mrs Chootad: Official hijda of Xossip      
Chhakka20 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographChhakka20 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographChhakka20 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographChhakka20 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographChhakka20 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographChhakka20 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographChhakka20 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph

Old 4 Days Ago
✍ Renegade ✍
Visit my website

Jack Captain Jack is a pillar of our communityJack Captain Jack is a pillar of our communityJack Captain Jack is a pillar of our communityJack Captain Jack is a pillar of our communityJack Captain Jack is a pillar of our communityJack Captain Jack is a pillar of our communityJack Captain Jack is a pillar of our communityJack Captain Jack is a pillar of our community
इस तरह आशिकी का असर छोड़ जाऊंगा इस तरह आशिकी का असर छोड़ जाऊंगा तेरे चेहरे पर अपनी नजर छोड़ जाऊंगा तेरे चेहरे पर अपनी नजर छोड़ जाऊंगा

Old 4 Days Ago
Tum mere ho kaun

pankajraj42 has hacked the reps databasepankajraj42 has hacked the reps databasepankajraj42 has hacked the reps databasepankajraj42 has hacked the reps databasepankajraj42 has hacked the reps databasepankajraj42 has hacked the reps databasepankajraj42 has hacked the reps database
इसलिए अपने आँसुओं को छुपा कर रखते हैं !!

Old 4 Days Ago
WhT S MY$TRY
  Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year      
Driftking95 has hacked the reps databaseDriftking95 has hacked the reps databaseDriftking95 has hacked the reps databaseDriftking95 has hacked the reps databaseDriftking95 has hacked the reps databaseDriftking95 has hacked the reps databaseDriftking95 has hacked the reps databaseDriftking95 has hacked the reps databaseDriftking95 has hacked the reps databaseDriftking95 has hacked the reps database
Good morning everyone
i know who i am
And I don't have to prove
Anything to Anyone

Old 4 Days Ago
World is very nice..but im not

vijay2309 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographvijay2309 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographvijay2309 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographvijay2309 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographvijay2309 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographvijay2309 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographvijay2309 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographvijay2309 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographvijay2309 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographvijay2309 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographvijay2309 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph

Old 4 Days Ago
AK

Champ_AK_81 is one with the universeChamp_AK_81 is one with the universeChamp_AK_81 is one with the universeChamp_AK_81 is one with the universeChamp_AK_81 is one with the universeChamp_AK_81 is one with the universeChamp_AK_81 is one with the universe
Xp sirf mere mobile me nahi chal raha tha ya sabhi ke

Romance:- Mentality
[Completed]

Romance:-Ek Bhool
UPDATE 82

Old 4 Days Ago
World is very nice..but im not

vijay2309 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographvijay2309 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographvijay2309 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographvijay2309 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographvijay2309 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographvijay2309 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographvijay2309 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographvijay2309 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographvijay2309 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographvijay2309 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographvijay2309 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Pata nahi mai to abhi utha hu

Old 4 Days Ago
Mahan
Visit my website
  Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
Ag Mahan is one with the universeAg Mahan is one with the universeAg Mahan is one with the universeAg Mahan is one with the universe
Sabhi ke

Old 4 Days Ago
Eagle Eyes
  Councillor: Council Member    Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner      
Rooted has disabled reputations
Site down thi

Reply  Access this thread in Live mode Free Video Chat with Indian Girls