Xossip

Go Back Xossip > BackOffice> Parking Lot> Completed Contests > ☆☆☆Hero Awards 2017☆☆☆ - PnV and Stories

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 1 Week Ago

rajeshsarhadi is a pillar of our communityrajeshsarhadi is a pillar of our communityrajeshsarhadi is a pillar of our communityrajeshsarhadi is a pillar of our communityrajeshsarhadi is a pillar of our communityrajeshsarhadi is a pillar of our community
all

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 1 Week Ago
No Existence~Just an illusion
Visit my website
  Moderator: Moderator of some forums    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund    Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest      
Mak42 has disabled reputations
Send a message via ICQ to Mak42 Send a message via AIM to Mak42 Send a message via Yahoo to Mak42 Send a message via Skype™ to Mak42
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepschlong View Post
A big THANK YOU to each and every one of you for your encouragement, recognition and support. Looking forward to contributing more to this forum. Best I can.
& Keep rocking.

Old 1 Week Ago
Ilooo is hunted by the papparaziIlooo is hunted by the papparaziIlooo is hunted by the papparaziIlooo is hunted by the papparaziIlooo is hunted by the papparazi
guys

Old 1 Week Ago
Ilooo is hunted by the papparaziIlooo is hunted by the papparaziIlooo is hunted by the papparaziIlooo is hunted by the papparaziIlooo is hunted by the papparazi
You all rock for your contribution

Old 1 Week Ago
Aavjo
  Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums      
japs has hacked the reps databasejaps has hacked the reps databasejaps has hacked the reps databasejaps has hacked the reps databasejaps has hacked the reps databasejaps has hacked the reps databasejaps has hacked the reps databasejaps has hacked the reps databasejaps has hacked the reps databasejaps has hacked the reps databasejaps has hacked the reps databasejaps has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumo View Post
He is stupid but dead n japs u both are matured guys.
After lots of waiting time he finally got an award, its his stupidity to ask for its removal but you guys could have ignored him.
Anyways if you can consider it again please give him back his dibba.
in the beginning of this thread i advised him to keep silence.but he kept on ranting about his unhappiness. everywhere. for him, all mods and sumods are chutiyas.we are coming online just to ban the members. and bla..bla..
it is perfectly alright if he abuses admin team sometimes,within the rules. but not against the forum awards and policies.NO.you cannot challenge our awards. if you dont like it , fine , we equally dont like it to give it to someone who doesn't value it.
from xboard to xossip, its thousands of members contribution and passion. sadly , he has missed a chance to be among the legends.

Old 1 Week Ago
Super UltraMod

Sumo has celebrities hunting for his/her autographSumo has celebrities hunting for his/her autographSumo has celebrities hunting for his/her autographSumo has celebrities hunting for his/her autographSumo has celebrities hunting for his/her autographSumo has celebrities hunting for his/her autographSumo has celebrities hunting for his/her autographSumo has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Quote:
Originally Posted by japs View Post
in the beginning of this thread i advised him to keep silence.but he kept on ranting about his unhappiness. everywhere. for him, all mods and sumods are chutiyas.we are coming online just to ban the members. and bla..bla..
it is perfectly alright if he abuses admin team sometimes,within the rules. but not against the forum awards and policies.NO.you cannot challenge our awards. if you dont like it , fine , we equally dont like it to give it to someone who doesn't value it.
from xboard to xossip, its thousands of members contribution and passion. sadly , he has missed a chance to be among the legends.
Yeah, i agree.
Chalo mitti daalo

Congrats to all and to FTK.

Old 1 Week Ago
✍ Renegade ✍
Visit my website

Jack Captain Jack is a pillar of our communityJack Captain Jack is a pillar of our communityJack Captain Jack is a pillar of our communityJack Captain Jack is a pillar of our communityJack Captain Jack is a pillar of our communityJack Captain Jack is a pillar of our communityJack Captain Jack is a pillar of our communityJack Captain Jack is a pillar of our community
Quote:

Franku's its time to rip

Old 1 Week Ago
Let the dead rest in peace!
Visit my website
  Co-administrator: Co-administrator of Xossip    Bigg Boss: XP's Bigg Boss Contest    Super Selector: xp Super Selector Contest    Betting Badshah: Winner    Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner    Soccer WC: Soccer World Cup Contest    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database
Quote:
+1

Old 1 Week Ago
Let the dead rest in peace!
Visit my website
  Co-administrator: Co-administrator of Xossip    Bigg Boss: XP's Bigg Boss Contest    Super Selector: xp Super Selector Contest    Betting Badshah: Winner    Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner    Soccer WC: Soccer World Cup Contest    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database
i am among the most liberal guys around and even i felt that this guy does not deserve the dibba after seeing his rants in the same thread where we announced his award. And its not a chota mota dibba, we r talking abt the Hero Awards 2017.

If u cant digest our respect, u hv no right to get our respect. as simple as that.

Last edited by 2dead2 : 1 Week Ago at 12:39 PM.

Old 1 Week Ago
Super UltraMod

Sumo has celebrities hunting for his/her autographSumo has celebrities hunting for his/her autographSumo has celebrities hunting for his/her autographSumo has celebrities hunting for his/her autographSumo has celebrities hunting for his/her autographSumo has celebrities hunting for his/her autographSumo has celebrities hunting for his/her autographSumo has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2dead2 View Post
i am among the most liberal guys around and even i felt that this guy does not deserve the dibba after seeing his rants in the same thread where we announced his award. And its not a chota mota dibba, we r talking abt the Hero Awards 2017.

If u cant digest our respect, u hv no right to get our respect. as simple as that.
Kaash koi humaare liye liberal ho jaaye

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls