Legendados
Fame Girls - ella 047-129, sandra 047-130, Virginia 046-129

Xossip

Go Back Xossip > BackOffice> Parking Lot> Completed Contests > ☆☆☆Hero Awards 2017☆☆☆ - PnV and Stories

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 11th January 2018
Aavjo
  Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums      
japs has hacked the reps databasejaps has hacked the reps databasejaps has hacked the reps databasejaps has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankanstienTheKount View Post
Ye award hai aur incests ko milta hai
it seems you are not happy with this award. i will convey your feelings to contest master and dead. please dont panic.i will make sure its removed from your profile. cheer up now.

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 11th January 2018
The saint

FrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by japs View Post
it seems you are not happy with this award. i will convey your feelings to contest master and dead. please dont panic.i will make sure its removed from your profile. cheer up now.
Dear sir if u go on my quoted post then seewho is asking ashoka holder of that dibba already ishe so innocent? I just replied him on his way

Old 12th January 2018
Council Member
  Councillor: Council Member    Hero of Pics n Vids: Regular Contributor of Good Masala      
Deepschlong is one with the universeDeepschlong is one with the universeDeepschlong is one with the universeDeepschlong is one with the universeDeepschlong is one with the universeDeepschlong is one with the universeDeepschlong is one with the universeDeepschlong is one with the universeDeepschlong is one with the universe
A big THANK YOU to each and every one of you for your encouragement, recognition and support. Looking forward to contributing more to this forum. Best I can.

Old 12th January 2018
Boobies save the world
  Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Super Donor: Highest Contributor to XP server fund. Contributed more than $2000    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year      
Bookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepschlong View Post
A big THANK YOU to each and every one of you for your encouragement, recognition and support. Looking forward to contributing more to this forum. Best I can.
Congrats dear

Keep rocking

Old 12th January 2018
Love failure
Visit my website
  Moderator: Moderator of some forums    Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest      
poospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps database
Quote:
keep rocking

Old 12th January 2018
Let the dead rest in peace!
Visit my website
  Co-administrator: Co-administrator of Xossip    Bigg Boss: XP's Bigg Boss Contest    Super Selector: xp Super Selector Contest    Betting Badshah: Winner    Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner    Soccer WC: Soccer World Cup Contest    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankanstienTheKount View Post
i dont want this i want to surrender this dibba
removed

Old 12th January 2018
C.M
  Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Councillor: Council Member      
seducer1234567 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographseducer1234567 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographseducer1234567 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographseducer1234567 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographseducer1234567 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographseducer1234567 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographseducer1234567 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographseducer1234567 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographseducer1234567 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographseducer1234567 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph

Old 12th January 2018
Council Member
Visit my website
  Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Councillor: Council Member      
Rebel.Star has disabled reputations
Send a message via Yahoo to Rebel.Star
Quote:

Old 12th January 2018
Kautilya

Chanakya20 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographChanakya20 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographChanakya20 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographChanakya20 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographChanakya20 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographChanakya20 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographChanakya20 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographChanakya20 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographChanakya20 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographChanakya20 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2dead2 View Post
removed

Old 12th January 2018
Scene kya hai ?
Visit my website

banned has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbanned has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbanned has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbanned has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbanned has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbanned has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbanned has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbanned has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbanned has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Quote:
Originally Posted by japs View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2dead2 View Post
removed
He is stupid but dead n japs u both are matured guys.
After lots of waiting time he finally got an award, its his stupidity to ask for its removal but you guys could have ignored him.
Anyways if you can consider it again please give him back his dibba.

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls