1x50 Paraiso Travel
Next →

Xossip

Go Back Xossip > BackOffice> Parking Lot> Completed Contests > ☆☆☆ 12th Annual Masala Awards 2017 - Rules and Queries Thread ☆☆☆

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 11th January 2018
Love failure
Visit my website
  Moderator: Moderator of some forums    Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest      
poospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankanstienTheKount View Post
Are u having brain or not if u are not capable to handle this then whynt just stay away . What the mean of your reply i wonder how good is ot
Hope I atleast have least brain than everyone bro. Already mentioned it was "Panel of judges" but still you asking to Publish the names or contact Contest Master for your this Query

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 11th January 2018
Boobies save the world
  Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Super Donor: Highest Contributor to XP server fund. Contributed more than $2000    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year      
Bookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Are u having brain or not if u are not capable to handle this then whynt just stay away . What the mean of your reply i wonder how good is ot

Old 11th January 2018
Boobies save the world
  Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Super Donor: Highest Contributor to XP server fund. Contributed more than $2000    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year      
Bookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps database
Quote:
I strongly demand that ot must publish judges name because without name how can we come to know that which judge give howmany points

If u will display numbers like usc it will beanother example of fixing like your previous achievements. If so called judges available then why they are hiding behind hope i get reply soon
This event is going on for so many years. The admin team has had 10s of 100s of people during all these years. It is always people from this admin team that constitute the panel of judges. This has always been the case. Why do you want to know who within the team is judging ? Why does it matter to you ?

Old 11th January 2018
Boobies save the world
Quote:
And is this the way of enquiring ? How about general courtesy ? 'Having brain or not ?' What is the need to disrespect some one with such words for trying to help you ?

Last edited by Bookseeker : 11th January 2018 at 05:28 PM.

Old 11th January 2018
The saint

FrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps database
dear, booby sir i m sorry for my words to poo but what's wrong in to publish judges name. if some thing is happening from ages then whyn't trying some thing new. i seriously doubt that there will be fixing on these award then whyn't admins set an example of fairness. in few past years every contest was nothing but a perfect piece of biased things. if you are happy with same then no problem but it's time to prove to users that good things can happen . rest is up to u and hon'ble admins

Old 11th January 2018
Boobies save the world
Quote:
dear, booby sir i m sorry for my words to poo but what's wrong in to publish judges name. if some thing is happening from ages then whyn't trying some thing new. i seriously doubt that there will be fixing on these award then whyn't admins set an example of fairness. in few past years every contest was nothing but a perfect piece of biased things. if you are happy with same then no problem but it's time to prove to users that good things can happen . rest is up to u and hon'ble admins
Thanks for apologizing When you give respect you receive it back

Those who do not win sometimes claim that there is bias and we understand that view. There may have been a mistake or two in the past and such experiences have helped plug loop-holes in the system and made it better. That does not mean that there is bias and this has been explained umpteen times already. I agree that there is always scope for improvement in any system.

As for names of judges, it is a policy decision of the forum to never mention it. I was told long ago that the judges names were mentioned in the initial days. Such admin team members were abused and threatened repeatedly by one or two who took it personal that they did not win and demanded that they be made winners. Some valuable members who contributed selflessly to the growth of the forum quit their modship owing to the unfair threatening and abusing they received just for doing their job. Since the time such incidents happened, it has been made a policy to never reveal the names of judges. No one can demand that them be awarded. Awards will come knocking on the door if the contribution is the best.

So if you are gonna expect names of judges to be published, please be advised that it's never gonna happen. Ever.

Every activity of every admin team member is closely watched by senior admin team members and no one will get away if they try to involve in any sort of bias. Be assured that the admin team will continue to work with utmost dedication, fairness & sincerity in bringing the best for Xossip's users, as always

Old 16th January 2018
The saint

FrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps database
Pardon me for query but whynt the nomination thread closed when deadline crossed it was jan 15 now its 16 and wonderfully mak mod nominate threads with his alias

Thanks

Old 16th January 2018
Majestic AF !!
  Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Councillor: Council Member    Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner      
Rooted has hacked the reps databaseRooted has hacked the reps databaseRooted has hacked the reps databaseRooted has hacked the reps databaseRooted has hacked the reps databaseRooted has hacked the reps databaseRooted has hacked the reps databaseRooted has hacked the reps databaseRooted has hacked the reps databaseRooted has hacked the reps databaseRooted has hacked the reps databaseRooted has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Pardon me for query but whynt the nomination thread closed when deadline crossed it was jan 15 now its 16 and wonderfully mak mod nominate threads with his alias

Thanks
http://mangasee.com/showpost.php?p=75...&postcount=109

Deadline for Nomination has been extended

Old 16th January 2018
The saint

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooted View Post
http://mangasee.com/showpost.php?p=75...&postcount=109

Deadline for Nomination has been extended
Thanks sir, actually front page wasn't edited that's why i was confused thanks

Old 17th January 2018
Scene kya hai ?
Visit my website

banned has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbanned has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbanned has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbanned has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbanned has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbanned has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbanned has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbanned has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbanned has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookseeker View Post
Why does it matter to you ?
+1

Infact why AMA matters to you frank ?
Let me tell you one thing in short, since you have refused the Stories dibba and nitin was upset with your act i would like to confirm you that you will be not be rewarded with any dibba ever on xossip. Mark my words, so it will be good for you if you forget about participating in any contest like me.

And more you poke the contest organizer more are the chances of you getting banned.

Rest is upto you.

Last edited by banned : 17th January 2018 at 08:29 AM.

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls