Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Pics n Vids (adult) > ☆☆☆ 12th Annual Masala Awards 2017 - Chit-Chat & Discussion Thread ☆☆☆

Pics n Vids (adult) Paying hosts not allowed. Recommended file host is FilesFlash and image host is PicsCrazy.

Reply  Access this thread in Live mode Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 1 Week Ago
killer_boy_raushan00 has disabled reputations
Kya pehle se Ama Winner Thread Ko bho nominition mil sakta hai....

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 1 Week Ago
Banned
Visit my website
  Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
Ag Mahan is one with the universeAg Mahan is one with the universeAg Mahan is one with the universeAg Mahan is one with the universe
Quote:
Kya pehle se Ama Winner Thread Ko bho nominition mil sakta hai....
Nahi

Old 1 Week Ago
killer_boy_raushan00 has disabled reputations
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ag Mahan View Post
Nahi
Ok And

Old 1 Week Ago

Nanban Poo is an unknown quantity at this point

Old 1 Week Ago
Love failure
Visit my website
  Moderator: Moderator of some forums    Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest      
poospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps database
Dear all Deadline For Nominating Threads is Extended till 16th January 2018 11.59pm .So Nominate your threads Before the last given timeline.No More Extensions after that,Nomination Thread will be closed exactly 00.01Am of 17th January 2018

Old 1 Week Ago

dukeerajkumar is an unknown quantity at this point
great job...................................

Old 1 Week Ago

aniv123 is an unknown quantity at this point
http://www.mangasee.com/showthread.php?t=1253490

Old 1 Week Ago
Love failure
Visit my website
  Moderator: Moderator of some forums    Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest      
poospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by aniv123 View Post
Nomination thread closed

You suggested thread is out of timeline

Old 6 Days Ago
Hardcore Nhbian

FrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumo View Post
+1

Infact why AMA matters to you frank ?
Let me tell you one thing in short, since you have refused the Stories dibba and nitin was upset with your act i would like to confirm you that you will be not be rewarded with any dibba ever on xossip. Mark my words, so it will be good for you if you forget about participating in any contest like me.

And more you poke the contest organizer more are the chances of you getting banned.

Rest is upto you.
Respected sumo ji,
Why ama matter to me, yes its metter yo me coz it's the only thing for bests and i want to beat the best ones .
For stories dibba im stil having reasons to refuse that yes admins are angry on me and i understand very much what i did but admins are mature enough to understand these things and always i trust nitin sir, he always supported me, mentoring me and this matter to me.
In case of participating in xp contest few unknown judges cant judge me, my talent my thoughts.
I get dibba or not yes its upto admins but for me is something real important is xp.
Ps:im satisfied with booby sir's reply he understands things more than me

Old 6 Days Ago
Rest in 2 Piece kimi :rip:

Sumo has celebrities hunting for his/her autographSumo has celebrities hunting for his/her autographSumo has celebrities hunting for his/her autographSumo has celebrities hunting for his/her autographSumo has celebrities hunting for his/her autographSumo has celebrities hunting for his/her autographSumo has celebrities hunting for his/her autographSumo has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankanstienTheKount View Post
Respected sumo ji,
Why ama matter to me, yes its metter yo me coz it's the only thing for bests and i want to beat the best ones .
For stories dibba im stil having reasons to refuse that yes admins are angry on me and i understand very much what i did but admins are mature enough to understand these things and always i trust nitin sir, he always supported me, mentoring me and this matter to me.
In case of participating in xp contest few unknown judges cant judge me, my talent my thoughts.
I get dibba or not yes its upto admins but for me is something real important is xp.
Ps:im satisfied with booby sir's reply he understands things more than me

What if they tell you the name of judges ?

What if 75% of them are known to you outside xb ?
What if you approach them to select your thread ?
Everything has 2 sides, mentioning the judges may be good or harmful both for the contest.

For example why would i participate in a contest where mak42 is a judge, everyone knows he will favor his chelas.
Its better to be happy with the results without knowing the reason of selecting you rather than not participating because of judges.

Reply  Access this thread in Live mode Free Video Chat with Indian Girls