Xossip

Go Back Xossip > BackOffice> Test Area > Just for writing and editing

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 3 Weeks Ago

harshitkapoor is beginning to get noticed
They came in Shweta's room Neha kept her mobile on a side table and started adjusting her clothes.

Saloni was aware that if Neha goes down in Party hall with Shweta they may loose their plan.

Saloni knew the effect of this drug she knew that Neha must be feeling thirsty and dizzy as well because of the drug so she asked her for water. Neha said yes I need some water to drink. Now she called the room service and ordered to bring few glasses of water.

Now Neha was almost finished with the dress and Shweta also received the call to come down so she went with her friends. As soon as Shweta left the room Saloni lowered the actual temperature to minimum ( This was also a part of the plan which we will come to know later.)

Neha also wanted to go with her but Saloni stopped her by saying that wait let the water come we will go together after having some water and she stayed in the room and sat on the edge of the bed .
Saloni broke the silence and started praising her for the dress she made for Shweta.

Just then Uncle's voice came hi girls he came near Neha asked her is she fine now and said whatever happened in the lift was just a coincidence.

Suddenly whole scene came in front of her eyes like a flashback. She immediately asked him where is Abhay did he try to do anything wrong with me.

Uncle: No beta he infact helped in pulling your blouse down and he also closed the zip of your blouse.

Neha: What about Deepti where is she.

Uncle: She was getting late she tried to call you but you know your phone was lying on floor so she had to leave without you. But I must say one thing you have very attractive body he was now openly admiring her beauty.

She was confused why is she enjoying the comments coming from a fatherly age person about her body. But then uncle took the bold step he came near her looked straight in eyes then roamed her eyes all over her body and said I feel you are the eight wonder of the world I have never seen such a beautiful lady in my life. He took her hand in his big fat hand and lightly kissed it but he didn't leave her hand.

She was breathing heavily unaware of what's happening to her she wanted to kick this bastard and run out of the room. But she had respect for Aadi so she has to respect this ugly old man also moreover the effect of the drug also stooping her to resist. She also thought that it's just a friendly gesture to kiss her hand. Abhay was watching all this from the other side of the room. On the other hand the oldie was loosing his patience he then brought his face close to her and cupped her left cheeks and then kissed her other cheeks. He did it so fast that she didn't get the time to react.

She sensed this going wrong way and may be this old guy want to have some sexual fun with her. So she immediately got up and said please uncle stop what are you doing is not right and started walking. But uncle held her hand and pulled her into his embrace. He wrapped his one arm around her waist and hugged with his other arm from over her shoulder now a part of his arm was resting on her boobs. He kissed her neck from behind and she could feel his enormous rock hard dick on her back. Though the effect of the drug was still there but her because of her modesty she was struggling hard.

Neha: Uncle please stop this not right Saloni please ask him to stop him.

Saloni saw a tear falling from her eyes So she shouted and stopped him uncle also came into his senses he immediately said sorry to her.

Uncle: Neha Beta please forgive me I don't know why I did this I was just carried away by your beauty. I couldn't control my emotions I am really sorry please don't tell this to Aadi.

Neha: You thought you are a nice person I never expected this kind of a behavior from such a old person like you. At least you should have thought about your wife and her trust in you. Saloni came for damage control and asked Uncle to go out. She held her shoulders and made her sit on the Bed. Please have some water then you may go and she started cooling down her temper. She again admired her for her talent which reflected in Shweta's dress. Neha was listening to her but she feeling very cold so she told her I am feeling cold and head is paining so Saloni ordered some tea for her. She took her dupatta and kept it on side table and asked her lay down on the bed and try to take nap till the tea comes.

In few mins she was again in a Deep Sleep now Saloni left the room and Uncle and Abhay came inside. Their jaws dropped looking at her in that posture she lying on bed and her back was facing them. One of her foot was hanging down the bed and her other leg was rose up till her knees. They kept staring her for few minute but uncle was in a dream Abhay shook his shoulders Uncle Uncle are you Ok he suddenly came to senses.

Both of them got undressed and now both men were just in their underwears.

They went near her and Uncle lifted her lehnga from behind till her panty was visible. He could see a dark dry patch formed on her panty she must had a orgasm in the lift. Abhay laid down on bed facing her. One of she cheeks was exposed so he lightly kissed her and to his surprise she took her arm behind his head and pulled him towards herself.

She spoke " Ohh Aadi where were you why you left me alone why you convinced me for sex see what have you made me " and she offer him her neck he sucked her there and she moaned aaahhhhh....."it's feels so nice I need you Aadi you made me addicted to sex now come and fulfill my desires I need Sex lot of Sex"

She was still dreaming about Aadi and Uncle took out his moblie and managed to record her last lines " Aadi you made me addicted to sex now come and fulfill my desires I need Sex lot of Sex"

Now uncle blew air on her panty and she again moaned...
Aahahhhhhh......Wow Aadi its so wonderful...

Then he also laid down on bed behind her while Abhay was enjoying her flesh on neck they knew soon she will be in her senses so they have wrap her around with their bodies so that she can't get up or stop them.

So first he pulled her shoulder to turn her around Meanwhile Abhay kept her in sensuous state by lightly kissing her. Now she was on her back he placed his one leg in between hers and pulled her leg towards himself very carefully. Abhay did the same thing and both of them now pinned her legs with theirs. Her arms were pressed under their body below their armpits on each sides.

They came in Shweta's room Neha kept her mobile on a side table and started adjusting her clothes.

Saloni was aware that if Neha goes down in Party hall with Shweta they may loose their plan.

Saloni knew the effect of this drug she knew that Neha must be feeling thirsty and dizzy as well because of the drug so she asked her for water. Neha said yes I need some water to drink. Now she called the room service and ordered to bring few glasses of water.

Now Neha was almost finished with the dress and Shweta also received the call to come down so she went with her friends. As soon as Shweta left the room Saloni lowered the actual temperature to minimum ( This was also a part of the plan which we will come to know later.)

Neha also wanted to go with her but Saloni stopped her by saying that wait let the water come we will go together after having some water and she stayed in the room and sat on the edge of the bed .
Saloni broke the silence and started praising her for the dress she made for Shweta.

Just then Uncle's voice came hi girls he came near Neha asked her is she fine now and said whatever happened in the lift was just a coincidence.

Suddenly whole scene came in front of her eyes like a flashback. She immediately asked him where is Abhay did he try to do anything wrong with me.

Uncle: No beta he infact helped in pulling your blouse down and he also closed the zip of your blouse.

Neha: What about Deepti where is she.

Uncle: She was getting late she tried to call you but you know your phone was lying on floor so she had to leave without you. But I must say one thing you have very attractive body he was now openly admiring her beauty.

She was confused why is she enjoying the comments coming from a fatherly age person about her body. But then uncle took the bold step he came near her looked straight in eyes then roamed her eyes all over her body and said I feel you are the eight wonder of the world I have never seen such a beautiful lady in my life. He took her hand in his big fat hand and lightly kissed it but he didn't leave her hand.

She was breathing heavily unaware of what's happening to her she wanted to kick this bastard and run out of the room. But she had respect for Aadi so she has to respect this ugly old man also moreover the effect of the drug also stooping her to resist. She also thought that it's just a friendly gesture to kiss her hand. Abhay was watching all this from the other side of the room. On the other hand the oldie was loosing his patience he then brought his face close to her and cupped her left cheeks and then kissed her other cheeks. He did it so fast that she didn't get the time to react.

She sensed this going wrong way and may be this old guy want to have some sexual fun with her. So she immediately got up and said please uncle stop what are you doing is not right and started walking. But uncle held her hand and pulled her into his embrace. He wrapped his one arm around her waist and hugged with his other arm from over her shoulder now a part of his arm was resting on her boobs. He kissed her neck from behind and she could feel his enormous rock hard dick on her back. Though the effect of the drug was still there but her because of her modesty she was struggling hard.

Neha: Uncle please stop this not right Saloni please ask him to stop him.

Saloni saw a tear falling from her eyes So she shouted and stopped him uncle also came into his senses he immediately said sorry to her.

Uncle: Neha Beta please forgive me I don't know why I did this I was just carried away by your beauty. I couldn't control my emotions I am really sorry please don't tell this to Aadi.

Neha: You thought you are a nice person I never expected this kind of a behavior from such a old person like you. At least you should have thought about your wife and her trust in you. Saloni came for damage control and asked Uncle to go out. She held her shoulders and made her sit on the Bed. Please have some water then you may go and she started cooling down her temper. She again admired her for her talent which reflected in Shweta's dress. Neha was listening to her but she feeling very cold so she told her I am feeling cold and head is paining so Saloni ordered some tea for her. She took her dupatta and kept it on side table and asked her lay down on the bed and try to take nap till the tea comes.

In few mins she was again in a Deep Sleep now Saloni left the room and Uncle and Abhay came inside. Their jaws dropped looking at her in that posture she lying on bed and her back was facing them. One of her foot was hanging down the bed and her other leg was rose up till her knees. They kept staring her for few minute but uncle was in a dream Abhay shook his shoulders Uncle Uncle are you Ok he suddenly came to senses.

Both of them got undressed and now both men were just in their underwears.

They went near her and Uncle lifted her lehnga from behind till her panty was visible. He could see a dark dry patch formed on her panty she must had a orgasm in the lift. Abhay laid down on bed facing her. One of she cheeks was exposed so he lightly kissed her and to his surprise she took her arm behind his head and pulled him towards herself.

She spoke " Ohh Aadi where were you why you left me alone why you convinced me for sex see what have you made me " and she offer him her neck he sucked her there and she moaned aaahhhhh....."it's feels so nice I need you Aadi you made me addicted to sex now come and fulfill my desires I need Sex lot of Sex"

She was still dreaming about Aadi and Uncle took out his moblie and managed to record her last lines " Aadi you made me addicted to sex now come and fulfill my desires I need Sex lot of Sex"

Now uncle also laid down on bed behind her while Abhay was enjoying her flesh on neck they she will be in her senses very soon and they have trap her so that she can't get up or stop them.

So he pulled her shoulder to turn her around Meanwhile Abhay kept her in sensuous state . Now she was on her back he placed his one leg in between hers and pulled her leg towards himself very carefully. Abhay did the same thing and both of them now pinned her legs with theirs. Her arms were pressed under their bodies below their armpits. They raised her Lehnga upto her thighs exposing her bottoms.

Now she was enfolded between them the men's warm and muscularly hard bodies pressed tight against her. Their long and hardened cocks pressuring iupynto the soft smooth flesh of her thighs on either side.

They were so big Both of them I was watching them on camera. I wondered how is Neha going to bear them.

She was still moaning lightly and taking Aadi's name. Now uncle held her face and kissed lips her soft lips were melting down in his big mouth. He was unable to believe his luck his hand moved to one of her boob under her blouse he was pressing it and caressing it while kissing her lips. Abhay also exposed her other boob and took her nipple in his mouth and his hand went down over her panty.

Her chest was bouncing up and down due to heavy breathing. Gradually their soft sucking was converting into biting this made her coming back to her senses. She felt set of two jaws and four hands on her body. She open her eyes and found a strong mouth sucking on her lips. She struggled to get rid of him she was fierce fully moving her head and kicking her legs.

Then uncle raised his head and she saw a devilish smile on her face while Abhay also showed her his face and said hi babe hope you are enjoying.

Nooooo.....get away from me or else i will shout...

Uncle: Its fine beta we just want some fun thats it we promise you we won't harm you and we also assure you that you are going have a best sex of your life.

Noooo...I dont want it..

I can't cheat my husband..You are so elder uncle please help me you know this is wrong.

Uncle: I am helping you beta I am here to fulfill your desires I know you need sex lot of sex and then he switched on the audio listen what you have just said.

She was trapped now she shouted Help....!!!!!! Help......!!!! Help.......!!!!!!!
y
But she couldn't shout for the forth time Abhay locked her mouth with hers..

Sounds were coming out of her mouth ummmm....
ummmmm......pukhhh

He was darting his long tongue inside her mouth it was a long hard kiss her jaws were paining she was struggling for air. Abhay left her lips and looked at her and winked do you need some more help.

Neha: Please Abhay and Uncle don't do this to me tears were flowing from her cheeks. Please leave my hands its hurting she was still sobbing heavily.

Both men wiped her cheeks with their tongue...

Uncle: See how much we love you we can't you cry Abhay leave her hands open but Neha beta we expect some discipline in return. The fact was they wanted her to resist that's what they liked.

They freed her hands but she joined her hands together and pleaded them please uncle leave me what I did with Aadi was just an accident. Please don't hurt me.

Abhay: We are going to hurt you we going love you and this night won't be an accident tonight it will be full of excitement. So lets have some real fun see how erect and hard we are.

He again placed his lips on hers she knew she didn't have option she also responded to his kiss light heartedly. Uncle now kissing and biting her neck and earlobes he was pressing her boobs over her blouse.

Abhay now lowered his head and moved towards her navel her encircled his tongue around her navel she has already started responding to their foreplay.

Now Uncle stopped doing what he was doing and looked into her eyes WoW you are so fresh so beautiful. He held the slider of zip of her blouse and spoke to her.

Uncle: Can I see inside uncle needs some milk and tried to slide it up she held his hands with her tiny hands....

Nooooo.... please you can't she tried to push his away.

Uncle: Kissed sucked her cheeks and then smooched her and again said please beta you are my Sona babu let me see your real beauty she was still holding his hands resisting him.

Below Abhay was creating tickling sensation on her belly with his licking on her belly but then he bit hard on her waist it was sudden..

" ouuuuuchhc.............Abhay ....nooo" her ass bumped up..

Uncle shouted Abhay why are troubling my baby..

Neha: He is hurting me , he bit me ahhh..

Uncle: Ok Abhay thats not fair come here. He came up and faced her he got amazed to watch her confused and terrified face.

Why did you bit her now she will bit you its your punishment..

Neha: No Uncle not like that I won't do..
They were expert at teasing and humiliating their sex dolls.

Now Abhay held her face tight and started rubbing his body all over her face he tried to insert his nipple in her mouth.

Bit me Neha take revenge Hahahahahah....he was not leaving her. Then brought his smelling thick hairy thigh on her mouth his balls were touching her nose it was a unbearable smell..

Come On...Neha do it... yeah yeah do it....

Neha: "Noooooo!" she gasped. Please ... I-I can't. I can't ..."
This was so annoying for her but for them it was pleasure.

Now lowered his face to face her and smiled cunningly she viewed his dirty yellow teeth.
Uncle watching all this , he was enjoying the show he also said..

Do it Neha he is all yours do whatever you want to do punish him show him what you got..

Now Abhay lowered his body on her and he embraced her into his arms. He tried to insert his leg between hers but she had them tightly closed so uncle came to his help..

Its not good Neha beta open your legs Uncle wants to see what are hiding there and he pulled her left leg and Abhay managed to get his one leg between hers and pinned her right leg with his own.

Uncle touched her pussy over her panty and said ohhhh.. this what you are trying to hide from your Uncle..
But why beta uncle loves you so much now want you to share it with us.

"noooo............." she resisting and thumping her free leg on bed this is all she could do protect herself. But uncle was very delighted with reactions.

He never wanted to hurt anyone physically but he always used enjoy rape, this was not a physical rape but it was a mental rape.

It was all new experience for me and Neha also though good for me but Bad for her. I was feeling bad for her but I was also enjoying it like sameo much that I don't have words to describe.

His words were not at all seductive like Aadi's rather they were kind of insulting.

Her upper body was completely disappeared under Abhay's body only her face was visible. Abhay now sucking and licking her neck he tried to pull
as much as flesh into his mouth , same time he was pressing and rubbing his knee onto her pussy .

"OOOOO CCcccchhhhh aaaaa hhhhh.....!!!!!! this was a half cry half moaning..

But them he started again he placed his earlobe on her lips and said bit it Neha who know you will get that chance again or not..

No I won't do that you ear stinks..

Forget it be brave do it...She knew he won't withdrew till she bits him and it irritating her she wanted to end this chapter.

She moved her face sideways and bit his cheeks hard out of anger building up inside her.
A loud cry came out of his mouth "ooooooocccccccccchhhhh......." "aaaahhhh"

Abhay shouted wow see uncle she bit me she is liking it she want to share herself with us... Ahhhhhh its paining...

Great beta now you learned how good it feel when you bit are you feeling good now.. and we know now you want sex lot of sex and we are here for you uncle is going give you a night full of sex..

He shouted again..
Lets play a game tonight " Sex Sex lot of Sex " with Abhay Neha and Rahul and the star of the game is Neha.

Neha: nooooo not at all... It's soo ugly I don't it..Please don't do all this to me.. I am a mother of a child , I am a loyal housewife..

Uncle: I know beta but housewives have the right to fulfill her desires. You are a child you don't know what's right for you. I your fathers age I know what's good for so trust me and don't be worried no one can harm you if i present..

Last edited by harshitkapoor : 3 Weeks Ago at 02:36 PM.

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 3 Weeks Ago

They knew they had a plenty of time so Uncle indicated Abhay to leave her come to a side they left her on bed and came to table where drinks were there Uncle made a drink for both.

Neha got up and tried to find her dupatta its was nowhere in the room. She wanted to shout but she knew its use they will going to hard with her if she does that.

She rushed to the door but it was locked she was helpless she was like a fish trapped in a small pond with two big Crocodiles.

Meanwhile they were smiling at her and talking in a slow voice sipping their drink..They were enjoying the sight of her in her blouse and running towards door trying hard to open it. After trying for some time she came to a sofa near by and sat down. She was not able to hear their voice.

Her bouncing boobs were creating pain in their dicks..

Abhay: Why did you leave her I wanted have more fun..

Uncle: Have patience she is tired because of lift events let her rest and gain some energy.

Abhay: But she is so lovely her skin is awesome its melts like butter in mouth I but want to see her in pain i want to bite her hard. I want to rape her for sex I have wife in my house.

Uncle: Shut up look at her she is a loyal wife have some respect biting is fine but it shouldn't be unbearable. But if you still want to rape her love her body but rape her Soul learn something from me.

Abhay: I think you are right I also have developed a soft corner for her but I like biting.

Uncle: Do it I am not denying the pleasure it give but pain should be bearable it must fade away in seconds. For pain I think our Rods are enough so wait for the right time if you will be a Devil then this may invoke a powerful women strength in her. This may land us into legal problems let her keep in mixed state pleasure full of teasing and humiliation with some pain and you will see how much you will get at end. Be a man not a devil.

Neha: Can I have some water..??

Uncle: Yes beta Abhay go and give her water..
Abhay came to her with a glass of water she raised her head and his big thick dick came into view in a see through brief.
He has started learning tricks from uncle.

She was staring it and absolutely forgetting what impression this could leave on these men. She was trying to estimate the amount of pain it can cause if it enters in her pussy.

Abhay: Did you like its all yours if you want you can touch it..and he brought it closer to her face.

Neha: She got ashamed and lowered her eyes and said Go away I don't want to see it.

Abhay got her hand and gave her the glass of water and said..
Drink it don't be thirsty We know how you kept us thirsty in the lift we know how it feels to be thirsty.

Neha: Shut and go away you all are same i don't want to see you , she took the glass from him and drank the water.

Abhay came near her and lightly bit her earlobe and he whisper Sorry for biting so hard. She moved her face sideways but couldn't do much because of armrest of sofa.

Abhay asked her for empty glass she again raised her head and found his dick hanging in front of her out of his underwear.

Neha: Abhay please what are you doing are you mad...go back and let me go..... I request you..

Uncle was sipping his drink , he was loving the way Abhay was learning and Neha's resistance was attracting him more towards her...

Now Abhay held her hand and tried to place it on his dick. She pulling her hand with full force towards herself but she was too weak for him. He forcefully placed her hand on his cock and wrapped his big hand with her tiny hand tightly on his thick member.

Abhay: Is it better than Aadi feel it and you will love it..

She was feeling very shy and she cursed herself why she stared at his penis , she wanted to remove her hand so she pulled her hand with all her strength.

Now because of Abhay's tight grip on his dick he fell on her with his dick still cover with their hands, he his cock landed right on her cheeks and it's tip was just a cm away from her lips. She was locked between his thighs and her head rested on the armrest. He was too heavy for her she couldn't even move.

What a wonderful sight was that...

Seeing this Uncle laughed out loud I think she loved it more that Aadi's..

Abhay said to Neha: Not good Neha you should have told me if like it. I told you its all yours now kiss it baby show him some love..

Nooooo abhay get off me you bastard , she was feeling humiliated..

He ignored her and forced her face towards his dick. She had her lips tightly closed. He was rubbing his dick all over her nose cheeks and lips. He was loving her resistance he looked back at Uncle and they both smiled but then Uncle signaled him to leave her.

She was moving her head to avoid his Rod Ummmmmm ammmmmm were the only sounds coming out of her mouth. If she open her mouth to shout it will we stuffed with his dick and she knew this.

But Abhay wanted to shove his dick into her mouth so he again forced her face , her jaws were paining because of his strong force but Abhay managed to align her face with his dick. He pushed it on her lips and its tip touched her teeth.

She was still resisting his dick was brushing her teeth he was about to enter just then Uncle scolded Abhay enough Abhay leave her.

Abhay looked at him and left her , he came back to grab his drink. Neha was still there feeling pain in her jaws , she was sobbing lightly cursing herself why she came to this party.

Uncle came close to her he caressed her cheeks and wiped her tears , he kissed her cheeks. He cupped her cheeks and moved her face to face him and said..

Uncle: See how much Uncle loves you , I told you I am here to protect you , he can't harm you I will slap him you don't worry Abhay say sorry to her.

He spoke from there I am sorry Neha I love you...

Neha: I don't need your sorry you are inhumane you don't have any feelings. Now pain in her jaws was gone.

Uncle: You don't know Neha how beautiful you are what effect you leave on men like us you are so cute so lovable , that's why she commits such mistakes.

Look at his face he so innocent such a nice person , please forgive him he is just like your elder brother . He loves so much you pulled his dick towards your mouth so he thought you want it. He just wanted his little sister to have some joy right Abhay.

Neha: Don't use these words brother father these words doesn't suits you..

Uncle: I understand your anger once you will know you whatever Uncle is doing he doing for his sweet little doll Neha , all your temper with change into love.

He then locked his lips with hers , he was sucking out the saliva , she tasted the whisky's flavor for the first time it was the worst taste of her life. She was trying to push him , tapping her hands on his chest.

Ummmmm..........Ummmmm....Puchhhhhhhh....bhuunnnnnnn..

But then he left her lips and WoW your mouth is the tastiest thing in the world my tongue had. It's taste of heaven , I don't words for the favor your are doing for me.

Neha was feeling urgent need to pee , strong pressure was building up inside her bladder , so she pushed him and said please spare me now , I need to go to the washroom.

Uncle: Ok beta go there is the bathroom he indicated with his finger. He saw her getting up and going towards bathroom. He was looking at her ass the way it was pounding up down with the rhythm of her walk.

They have installed the camera in bathroom also so Uncle took out his mobile to see if she does something fishy.

Neha entered the bathroom , the first this came into her mind that she can lock herself inside the bathroom till morning and wait till someone comes to her savior. But when she looked for the latch it was broken there was no way she could lock the door..

Now another fear came into her mind that how can she pee with door ajar and specially when these two bastard are outside.

But the pressure was high so she quickly lowered her panties and started peeing without thinking much.

While outside Abhay said to Uncle: Why do stop me everytime I Wanted to cum in her mouth.

Uncle: It's only half an hour passed , we have whole night the way you are doing its not going to last more than an hour don't let her loose her energy. Keep sipping drink and enjoy her as snacks and don't be exceptionally harsh. The way you did his time was fine , see the pain her jaws settled soon.

Most important fuck her soul not body enjoy her innocence , her beauty lies in her soul. If you want just a beautiful body then only a 10000 buck needed for that and you will get any nice looking prostitute. Did you see how she looked when she ran for room's door . You should see her fearful face , broad eyes.

Kiss her suck her bit her do whatever you want but it should be bearable for her, but while fucking sky is the limit she is going to enjoy at the end.

His words were very convincing for Abhay he was listening to him very carefully.

She got up from Pot and looked herself in the mirror , she touched her cheeks which were full of saliva , her hair were all messed up. Her cheeks had light black lines because of tears. Her eyeliner was gone with crying.
Her eyes were slightly swelled up , she was feeling very bad for herself.
Then her eyes moved to bite mark on her neck which was made due to sucking. Her tender skin leaves these marks quickly. She rubbed herself on that red mark.

Outside both men were looking at her , they spoke rub it baby there are lot more marks to come.

She arranged her hairs and washed her face , arms and other exposed parts of her body. She got the towel hanging behind the door and made it wet. Then she cleaned her boobs with that wet towel. Now she was feeling lot more relaxed and fresh. Earlier she was feeling smelly full of stinking sticky saliva.

Uncle said to Abhay have a look how is she preparing herself for us. This is the advantage of giving her sometime women can never compromise with their looks. Even in this situation she is concerned about her hairs. Abhay started to understand and made up his mind to go as per uncle says.

Last edited by harshitkapoor : 3 Weeks Ago at 05:31 PM.

Old 3 Weeks Ago

Inside the bathroom her mind was not letting to come out. She wanted to stay inside unknown of what to do. So she covered the pot sat on it. Many thought were roaming in her mind , she knew she is trapped now and there is nothing she could do , these bastards are going to do whatever they want and she is too weak for them. So she decided to let fate decide what comes ahead , she decided not to cry because its not going to help , infact its going to be bad for her looks. She was always proud for her beauty.

But then she thought how can she allow them to do anything with her so easily willingly. She knew she has to resist to protect herself , all she could do is to make it difficult for them and this is going to hard for her also.

Because the fact was she was woman full of emotions , sensations , loyalty towards her husband. She was raised in a conservative background , she was shameful , shy and full modesty. She was proud of how she was , she had a reputation in family and neighborhood.

Abhay said to Uncle she is taking too much time should I go in. Uncle replied..
Wait don't be desperate she is preparing herself mentally let her take her time I am Tired of tasting her tears.

He was experienced he knew what must be going through her mind . But he also knew may be how mentally prepared she is , she is still going resist protect herself. He was very known of what should be done to keep enjoying resistance.

Then Abhay's phone vibrated he saw it was her wife's call , he listened to it and then told Uncle that there is a problem my wife is calling me she wants to go home.

Uncle: You are fool why did you send her to home before coming up look at me first I arranged a cab for her to home then I came up for her. But for Rahul uncle this was an opportunity if Abhay goes from here then Neha will be all his for whole night. There will be no completion. After so many years such an angel got trapped by him.

Abhay: Now what should I do , I want her badly you saw she is way too much beautiful than my wife. I am not so handsome so I don't think this chance will come again in my life.

Uncle: Ok Ok he open the drawer and took a tablet and gave him do one thing put your clothes on then go back home with your wife. Give her this tablet its a sleep medicine when she is slept come back , take these key and lock the door from outside.

Till then let me play with this sweet little doll the way I want.

Now Abhay did as he said and left. Uncle saw her moblie lying on a table he took it and placed it on top of a tall wooden cupboard.

After a couple of minutes he decided to bring her out. He knew she won't come outside herself but he had a trick.

Last edited by harshitkapoor : 3 Weeks Ago at 09:18 PM.

Old 3 Weeks Ago

He then opened the bathroom camera , he was she was sitting on pot looking down lost in her thoughts then hide his mobile.

Then he massaged his dick , he wanted it be erect in seconds it was all again tearing his Brief. Then he straight away inside the bathroom.

Uncle: Have you done peeing uncle also needs to pee. He inhaled the fragrance whole washroom was filled with her fragrance.

It was a sudden entry his voice was like a small shock. She rose her eyes and saw him almost Naked in front of her eyes. She immediately covered her face with her hands. She had felt his naked dick on her bare skin but that was incidental. All her strength went in a flash and her shyness overcame her.

Neha: Please uncle cover yourself I can't see you like this

Uncle: Why are you shy beti you have already felt it . Don't be shy you how much uncle loves you. Just for you I kicked Abhay out of the room. I sent him back to his home now don't worry only we two players are left in game.

You remember "Sex Sex lot of Sex"...

Neha: Nooo... I am not playing any game. I don't trust you I know he is outside.. please let me go I need to go home.

Uncle: I will let you go but first lets us finish the game. He is gone beta you can see outside from the side. Now he came near her and kissed her hands , he wiped her hands from back with his tongue. He felt her all fresh.

Neha didn't gave any reaction she was still covering her face.

Now he spread his long legs on her both sides and brought his dick closer to her face. He grabbed her wrist and opened her eyes. She was surprised to see his cock from so close. She lowered her eyes and shouted..

Takeeeee ittttt.....!!! away from me.

Uncle: See beta it's full of pee and going explode anytime. I need this pot you have get up beta , he left her hands.

Neha: You are a liar this your trick but I am a loyal woman your dirty tricks won't work on me.

She pushed him and got up from the pot but she still doesn't wanted to go out. She was still afraid of Abhay though fact was that Uncle was much more dangerous for her.

She tried to look out but couldn't find Abhay anywhere. She tilted herself more to get a much clearer view.

Now Uncle had unloaded his pee and he turned around. He looked at her she had her back towards with him. She was trying to locate Abhay , he moved towards her and touched her ass crack with the tip of his cock , she almost jumped , immediately grabbed her from waist before she could do anything and pushed her outside with him.

She was trying to release from his grip , she was kicking her legs and kept shouting.

Leave me....you idiot I hate you...Leave me...

Uncle: See no one is here even now you hate me. See for yourself uncle has again protected his little child. Now uncle needs a small reward , he lowered his head and buried it in her neck. He sucked her neck gulping big amount of flesh , his teeth dug into her soft flesh. His free hand grabbed her boob over her blouse and was pressing it hard.

She was shouting noooo.... leave mee.......
You can't do this me....ahhhhhhhhh.................."

Uncle pushed her near the bed he tried lay her down but she was struggling hard , so they both fell on bed , her back was facing uncle's front and uncle came above her. She was buried under uncle's weight. The mattress sunk in due to his weight.

Uncle: Shhhhhhhh...... calm down calm down relax Uncle is going to harm you relax beta.
The weight on her body was too much for her so she stopped struggling and said..

Get off me uncle please I can't handle your weight I can't breath.

Uncle: OK i will but will behave properly then , he grabbed her ass and pressed by saying this.

The weight was so much that itself "Yes" came out of her mouth.

That's like a good baby you are so obeying , he slide his body to her right side.
She took a deep breath and relaxed on bed for few seconds.

Uncle now kissed her back and removed hairs from her face. He lightly kissed her cheeks she tilted her head but he stopped her. He then again gave some small dry pecks on her cheeks..

Puchhh.. Puchhhh...puchhh...puchhh...sounds could be heard.

She was now relaxed atleast she out of pain now.

Uncle held her chin and moved her face towards him. She had her eyes closed are you fine you are loving it , she was silent. He asked her to open her eyes. She open her eyes and he looked into her eyes but she moved her face to side. He now kissed her other cheeks again and said..

Wonderful I am so lucky to have such beautiful lady with me. You are so lovely , your cheeks are so lovely I mean your skin it's so soft and salty like a piece of butter.

He again moved her face to kiss her lips but she tried to stop him by her hand and moved her face to side , his lips landed on her cheeks he was now sucking her cheeks. She was now moaning lightly....

Ahhhh.....uuhhhhhh...noooohhhhhhh...unnnnnchhhh.....LLLLeeeeeee..
She was surprised by her moaning why is she allowing him..

He wanted some reaction from her side so he was sucking her much harder,

Aaahhhhhuuuch she shook her head and her cheeks pulled out of his mouth and sound came..
Pluuuuuppppp......A red mark was visible on her cheeks.

Neha: Uncle please stop...you are hurting me....don't be harder.

Uncle: Ok beta so you like it if am slow I told you I am just like your father and you are loving..

Don't use such words uncle.. I am not at all liking it it's bad it's a sin.

Uncle: Don't be shy beta , you have such a nice voice how politely you speak. Your words relaxed my mind today , after so many years I have heard such a good sound.

She was confused what is he upto , but she was liking the attention she was getting from him.

He carried on admiring her your tongue must very sweet let uncle have some sweetness and he slowly moved towards her lips but she again tilted her head.

No....I can't how can I do all these things with you..I have loving husband.

But Uncle also loves you naaa..his lips were so closed to her that she could feel his breath on her cheeks he placed his palm on her right cheeks and lifted her face she was resisting him to bend down but it was weak she was also trying to tilt her face but he had applied the required pressure on right cheek to keep her face steady.

No uncle you still you can stop.....its still not too late....

Wow Again such a sweet request...It must be effect of you tongue Uncle needs to taste it.
He brushed his fat black lips on her slim pinkish lips. He dry kissed the full length of her closed lips from right to left then left to right..

Neha was motionless she had her eyes closed she just confused why is he taking so much of time for a smooch this was first time when she was in such kind of a seduction game.

Now he wiped her lips with his tongue , she got stiffened and her body rose up with her chest and her right boob touched his chest.
He now opened his teeth and got her lower lip in between them and pulled it lightly. Her mouth opened and she moaned ahhhhhh....

He left her lip and said....

So you are liking it now , isn't it lovely my daughter ...(he deliberately used this word just to humiliate her that she is enjoying seduction for a person of her fatherly age.)

Uncle please don't talk to me do fast whatever you want do...

Uncle: Thank you beta so now I can do whatever I want Ok he then lower himself a bit and quickly slide her lehnga till her thighs..but her panty was still not visible.

Noooo....she immediately stopped his hand but it was already went upto her thighs , she was now stopping him to raise it more.

Why are you stopping me this is not fair you said do it fast and her manged to rise it fully. Now her bottom was fully exposed and his almost naked dick was sandwiched between her thigh and him. His white haired dark thighs were rubbing her smooth fair white thigh..

Are you feeling my skin beta close your eyes Uncle has brought a surprise gift for...

I don't need anything from you please get your legs off from me....

He pulled her right thigh and grind his dick into her flesh , he started rubbing it on her thigh up and down.

Neha: Noooo...leave my leg she shook her leg , but his grip was strong.

Relax beta try to guess what Uncle has brought for you...

Nooo...this can't be happening...

Now he took her hand in his own and wrapped it on his dick.....

Surprise....Uncle has brought a new toy for...Now you can play anytime as long as you want...See how much Uncle cares for you..

Noooo...I don't want anything from you.....

Uncle: Don't be rude beta please accept it I brought it specially for you only. I know you are going to accept it later , you love it it's the best toy girl's want.

How can you this to me I barely know you..

Uncle: But you said beta do fast whatever you want...

The moment Uncle saw you Uncle want to gift you this amazing toy , Uncle wanted you to play with it feel it love it...

Uncle don't....i didn't meant that , I said that about my sweet I mean what
you said..She was unable find words she didn't wanted to use word smooch or kiss.

What sweet beta I have grown old see my white hairs I use to forget things..

But it's good that you want me do whatever I with your lovely body. This means you are enjoying my touches.

He was rubbing his palms all over her thighs and moving his thighs up and down on hers to feel her smooth skin.

She was feel very shameful...No I am not liking it.. please leave me....stop moving your hands on me.

Ok beta but tell me that about what you said that what sweet....

Ohhh I guess you must be speaking about this sweet.....he placed his hand on her panty clad pussy and said Uncle want this sweet beta...

Noooo noooooot......therrrrrreeeee remove you hand its so dirty how can you call it sweet....

Ohhh sorry wrong guess Uncle Loose. So what sweet were you taking about or let me guess again.

She wanted it end so she spoke....

I said this for.....paused for a second I mean.....Uncle: Yeah You mean what..

I mean my tongue...

Ohhh... I remember now you know its age problem if I hope you don't mind after all I am your father Ohhh sorry I mean like your father.

Ok so I can do whatever I want with your tongue...Ok beta will do whatever I want to do with your sweet tongue but give me some time beta I can't be so fast in this old age.

Open your mouth beta here comes Uncle to taste you and he lip locked her , he was sucking her both lips same time but she had her teeth closed so he bit on her lips and she shivered with word Ouuuch....that's it his thick tongue was inside her sweet mouth..

She was wanted to cry but it was of use. This was not at all a pleasurable kiss uuummmmmmm mmmuuuuuuuunnn uuummmmmm......

At the Same time down there he had his hand between her thighs rubbing her inner thighs , she had them tightly closed but this was wonder for him to feel more of her flesh.

He was roaming his tongue all over her mouth , she was trying to get rid of him but failed. It was a long much longer that she could expect. This kiss was so unpleasurable that she didn't got sensations of his hands on her thighs which is one of a most sensuous part of a lady.

He then withdrew his mouth and looked at her Aaaaahhhhgggggggg......A stinky air came went into her nostrils she quickly moved her head and wiped her lips with her hands.

She shouted on him you are a animal...you don't even know how to love a woman....She was feeling so bad , she was with a man in bed who is almost doubled of her age , and he is feeling her skin kissing her biting her all with her consent and worst of that he is keep on humiliating her remind her of how she can do that.

He smiled hahahaha....but this was my best kiss...but don't worry lets do it your way.....He again took her lower lip and sucked slowly and seductively.

He moved his tongue on her neck and was sucking it slowly and Then he said Uncle is liking your smooth thighs..he wanted her to feel his actions on her thighs..

Neha: Please uncle not there he knew these are fake words so he ignored...them..

He now bit her upper lip aaaahhhh.....and her mouth opened with a moan. He inserted his tongue inside again but this time he was slow he was smooching her and sucking her lips and neck in between as well..her hand went behind his head itself.

Uuummmmhhhhhhh...oooohhhh....she pulled her left foot upwards folding her leg into a triangle like shape , now her knee was in the air and her foot as on bed and he got his thigh between her thighs. So her legs parted now , he had his hand on her pussy over her panty and he was lightly rubbing it.
tlHer moans were now getting louder ohhhhh ahhhhhh mmmmm.....

He now stopped kissing her and again looked at her married yet so fresh and young with face like a teenager equipped with fully grown assets. He was staring at her she had her lips parted , eyes closed and her chest was moving up and down. It was like a dream for him which he never expected to become true. He didn't this dream to end he wanted it for an eternity. He wanted slow down the speed of time , she was like a fresh warm juicy chicken for him. She was a grown up woman but she has mind of a child.

He didn't it to be so easy he wanted her squirm , fight for her dignity , he was not a seducer like Aadi he was a hunter who never likes dead meat. He wanted her to beg for her modesty. But he was also carried away because of her beauty so he had to stop.

While Neha started coming back to senses she opened her eyes and realized that some damage has been done. She saw his face he was smiling , this was smile of a first victory of a full fledged war and she knew that.

She turned face she was unable to look into his eyes she wanted cry but now she was aware this going to be in his favor only , but he was not satisfied just by this we wanted her to fell much more ashamed of herself he pressed his finger on her pussy. She realized her position she immediately closed her legs this was her first reaction...

Ohhhh nooo....what are you doing remove your hand from there...this can't be happening....

Uncle: Your wrong beta you want this to happen you closed your legs so that i can't move my hand from your vagina..he kept moving his finger..

Shuuuuttt uppppp....and stop....how can you use this word in front of me....how can you touch my vagi...I mean my inner legs. She was now pushing his hand with both her hands...

But beta you herself opened your legs my hand accidentally but you held my head and locked my lips with yours so I thought you are feeling good. You wanted me to massage your vagina..

Neha: Uncle please shut you mouth up and show some respect if I was your daughter even have you used these words.

Uncle loves you bacchhha I don't have any daughter I have only son , but I always desired for a girl who is charming and honest like you. So the moment I saw you I considered you as my daughter you can call me father beta.

His words were hitting her heart with a hammer...You are disgusting person like you can never be my father..

Last edited by harshitkapoor : 2 Weeks Ago at 08:12 PM.

Old 3 Weeks Ago

OK may be I am disgusting but the fact is you were enjoying whatever I was doing. You wanted this to continue but I stopped and he again kissed her cheeks.....Lovely

Neha: No this was just a mistake nothing else. But she knew that she had beginning to enjoy.

Uncle: No beta you didn't committed a mistake this is what that came from your inside.

Neha: Please remove your hand from my legs I am feeling thirsty.

Ok OK he got off her and gave her water to drink and made a drink for himself.

She got up and sat on bed resting her back on backrest of the bed.
She drunk water and was speaking something with herself.

Uncle saw this and asked her what are you thinking.
Neha: Nothing I don't want to talk to you and now leave me and let me go home.

Uncle: it's too late night beta how can I let you go alone. You absolutely safe here. You know how protected you in the lift.

Neha: Now you want reward for that by raping me right. She still believed that what happened in the lift wasn't his fault.

Uncle: No beta I just want to give you lots of pleasurable moments and want to have a little for me in return.

Now what were you thinking... May I know that.

Neha: You are a bad person with a devilish mind but I am a loyal honest person how can I enjoy your touch and all why did I behaved like that. I mean look at you, you are so ugly, keep on trying disgusting tricks on me. What has happened to me. I was never like that what has happened to me.

She was not looking towards him while talking because of his nudity..

Uncle: You were always looking for these things but you are beginning to know now.

Neha: I don't believe that I can't allow anyone other than my husband to have fun with my body.

Uncle: But you can have fun with other men right like you had with Aadi.

Neha: That was an accident I never meant to do that.

He now wanted to change the topic..

Ok leave it you are a talented designer I liked your dress and Shruti's as well.

Now he finished his drink he came on bed and carried on his conversation may I ask something how your blouse opened so easily.

It's hook was broken but I was unaware so I forgot to repair it in a hurry.

Uncle: I don't trust you may be you did because you wanted to have some fun. That's why you were enjoying whatever I was doing.
Now this was a direct attack on her modesty.

Noo how can you say that I can prove that to you. She raised her arm and said now can you see the broken hook.

No I don't have such a good eye sight can you come close or you are making me fool.

She like a foolish girls went closer to him and again showed him by raising her arm.

Uncle.: OK I can see broken hook but zip but how can zip open by itself let me see properly and he came very close to her.

She had her face towards the other side she didn't know how close he came.

He took her arm in his hand and lifted it a little more..

Nooooo don't touch

Wait let me see how this works. He tucked his fingers near her broken hook slightly inside her blouse and pulled it. Now half of her zip opened up she could feel his cold fingers on side of her warm skin.

She closed her arm with a blazing speed and shouted.....
Noo you are again making me nude that's not fair...

He still had his fingers tucked inside her blouse but now he clutched the front panel of her blouse and pulled it and full zip got opened and her one boob came out like it did in the lift. He had that panel of her blouse still in his hand clutching it tightly.

Oohhh so this is how it opened..

She immediately pulled her blouse and tucked it between her armpit uncle stop now it's enough.

Now his hand was in inside her blouse and back of his fingers touching her boob and nipple. He opened his fingers and got her nipple between them and the he pinched it a couple of times.

Uncle Nooooo... Ouuuchhhhh.... He smiled.

Then he again pulled her blouse let me see beta then I will leave it.

Noo you have already seen it now you know how this all happened. Please don't pull it you will tear it. How will I go home then.

He understood she is trapped very badly this time.
OK then let me zip it again I want to see how zip it properly.

He then pushed her shoulder down and her head came to the pillow. He lifted her arm and pulled out his hand.

Neha: Do it fast I can't stay like this.

Wow what a beautiful blouse class blouse and roamed all over her blouse.

Uncle please stop don't touch me like this stop right now.

Then he pushed her shoulder further more and now he was facing her back. Now her one hand was under her own weight holding her blouse in place and her free hand was under uncle's arm while he had one hand free...

What are you trying to do..

Nothing beta trying protect from getting nude. Now while zipping I can't see much of your boobs.. But let first have some fun and he kissed her back he was licking all over her back.

She was her back right left as much as possible. But Ke kept wiping it with his tongue.

Uncle: You are as sweet from outside as you are from the inside. He was now sucking and biting her.

She was liking what he was doing but she didn't wanted to give him any wrong signal. She wanted to moan but controlled herself.

Stop playing games with me uncle and do what you want to do. Now again she spoke same words which trapped her before.

But uncle was smart enough to take advantage he shifted himself down by raising his body and quickly raised her lehnga till her waist from back.

She again shouted ohhhh noooo not again why are you doing all this

Uncle: you said that do fast what you want to do. So I wanted to feel your fair thighs from back also.

No you were saying that you wanted to to zip my blouse.

Oohhh sorry Sorry I forgot I am fed up with this habit of forgetting.

Last edited by harshitkapoor : 2 Weeks Ago at 04:07 AM.

Old 2 Weeks Ago

Now do it fast my hand is tired of holding it.

He ignored her words and shifted his body down to align his dick with her ass and placed it between her crack.

Nooooo don't touch me here.... I its dirty...

He ignored all her pleas and his hand under her panty and he slide it to side so half of her ass crack was exposed. He rubbed his dick on that exposed part up and down. His hand was also busy caressing pressing and pinching her globe.

She had already experienced the anal sex and she knew how far this could go.

But she was getting sensitive feelings on her ass.

Uncle spoke you have magnificent spotless ass I love it he kept doing what he was doing earlier.

Uncle don't do all this I am not this type of a woman.

But uncle want his little reward and it's this. He poked his fingers in her ass crack and indicated her anus...

A big no came out of her mouth out of fear of pain....

Noooooooooohhhhhh....... it's very painful I know.

You know how did my boy Aadi had it's virginity I know him it's his favorite hole.

Please how can you ask this openly I never did this type thing with anyone.

OK then you are miss informed its not at all painful.

Nooooo..... I will never do this...

He was delighted to see her fear.. Suddenly he saw the buckle of her lehnga. He unbuckled it and opened its zip.

She couldn't do much because it was out of the reach of her free hand. To slide it down he had to get off her and she immediately grabbed its waist band from one side.

She tried to pull it up uncle noo I can't do this to me let me pull it up.

But he stopped her why Beta don't feel shy uncle is also not wear any Pants. Let's play a fair game let's be equal. Uncle's to see and feel you bottoms as you felt mine and enjoyed it too.

Nooooo I am not enjoying I have already told you that it was a mistake I was just carried away by your touch. Even I don't why I enjoyed it.

Don't worry Beta we have a plenty of time, we will try it again to analyze why you liked it. This will be a very useful research with lots of fun involved.

No.... I don't want any research or fun I want my home. I want to be with my family right now.

Feel it like your own home and I am also your family I am just like your father. I want to give my daughter a wonderful and a memorable night.

Uncle please don't remind me of my father... His words were shrinking her into herself.

He liked the way she was protecting herself, now he pulled her lehnga with a force and it got off from her hand coming down till her knees..

She was thumping her legs on the bed.... Please uncle pull it up don't look at my back

He lowered his mouth and sucked a mouth full of her both thighs from back one by one. She was still thumping her legs. And he kept sulking her flesh.

Ahhh..... Ouch noo....ahhhhh...it was sweet pain mixed with tickling sensation.

He pulled his mouth with her flesh still clutched between his mouth like a vacuum cleaner.
Ppuuuuchhhhttt her flesh popped out of his mouth..

Aaahhhhh..gggggghhhh....great what a taste...

Uncle please now you have seen me like this and kissed me on legs now please let me pull my clothes up.

But this will be unfair beta uncle never tried to cover himself, but I am an honest player let me give you a chance.

He pulled her lehnga up and she again grabbed it with her free hand. She got a relief....

But the Uncle said OK now I will give a chance to stop me from removing it. I will pull it down and you will pull it up and see who wins..

Uncle please its enough now....

No beta we have to finish all stages of this game... So try to pull it up OK here we go....

It's fair I have one hand under my chest so I have only one hand free... She played a trick and thought he might zip her blouse and let her other loose. But he was too smart for her.

Oh yeah you are right sorry for that that's really not fair... He quickly pushed his one hand under her chest over her boobs.. Now his hand was between her blouse and her own hand. Is it fine now, are we equal now. I have one hand under your chest and have only one hand free...so let's carry on our game.

You know this is wrong you can't have your hand on blouse...you are so mean..

Yeah you are right I wrong way... He pulled his hand a little bit and inserted in her blouse..

Uncle : Is it right, now it's not your blouse now it is where you wanted it to be...
You want to feel my hand on your nipples like you did in the lift. He crushed her boob hard in his hand and kept his hand like it..

Ahhhhhh......unnncle.....

See you liked it what a sweet moan....he kept pressing it hard...he liked its softness..

Ouccchhhhh I did't like it it's hurting....aaaayeeee....don't press...

I am not pressing it beta your boob is magical its pulling my fingers inside ooohhhhh.... this feeling is so nice. Its attracting my hands like a magnet I can't pull my hand..

She was again feeling very ashamed by his words , but he was playing with her mind. He wanted to enjoy but didn't her to have fun and this was his style.

please take your hand out..

Hahahaha naughty girl....I know you want me continue, I already told you are just like my daughter so don't be shy , he pressed it one more time and pulled his hand out.

Ok lets do it your way uncle don't want his daughter to be upset.. he placed his hand on bed near her face and with his other hand started pulling her Lehnga down.

He spoke pull it up beta "Start" and he pulled it lightly it came down a little bit but she pulled it up. He did this few times pulled it down and let her pull it up she was struggling hard , using all her strength to keep it in place.

If he wanted he could easily pulled it down..but he loved her resistance..after few more attempts he pulled it down completely. He got off from bed with her lehnga in his hand. He opened the cupboard and placed it inside that cupboard , he locked it and hide the key.

She was still lying on bed with her back facing upwards. She sunk her face
in the pillow out of utter shame.

Uncle now made another drink looked for his Mobile and got it he had some plans..

While his drink he looked at her , a shy young self esteemed wife was lying in front of him only in her white panty and half open blouse. He was thinking about her that a,t one time she had started enjoying sexual act
and was ready to be fucked by a not only elderly but a dark ugly stranger.

He knew this was not her fault , this was all natural hormonal behavior. Most of the women in her place would have reacted in a same manner because every normal women has a slut hidden somewhere inside her.

If he wanted then she could also enjoy the fun filled with them and he knew she deserves this. But he was selfish man , he never care for that for him she was just another toy to play with.

But as I said earlier this was not him he was not a seducer he was a teaser , he was a exploiter. This was the only thing he was best at.

Well coming back to the plot...

He came at the edge of the bed holding his glass and stared at her and loving the view of her. Her panty was stuck in her ass crack giving the clear of her figure. It was perfect round ass equipped with two D-Shaped tight globes. It was extremely fair completely spotless.

It was so clean so fresh , he was feeling full of joy from inside , like a person lost a desert suddenly find a pond of clean cold water.

He saw time it was 1 A.M while lots of time and energy was still available. He wanted to enjoy for another 2 to 3 hours. After that he had give her some time to sleep and regain so that she can go home safely without giving anyone any idea what they had done with her. He had keep in mind how far she can go. He didn't wanted to be in any legal problem , because he also had a family.

Now he went in the bathroom for peeing, he took his mobile with him and switched on the bedroom camera to keep an eye on her.

While Neha now closed the zip of her blouse, she got up and didn't find him anywhere she got off from bed and looked for her lehnga. It was not there she bent down and tried to look under the bed.

He was looking at her, he saw her ass widening while bending. Outline of her pussy was clearly visible through her tight panty.

She was looking all over the room, he liked the way she was walking swaying her panty covered ass, just in her blouse and panty. Most of her fair skin was visible now. He was rock hard seeing her desperately looking for her lehnga.

She poured some water for herself and drunk it. Then she came in front of a looking glass she was looking at herself.

Just then he came behind her and hugged her lightly. He kissed her neck. She shivered with his touch, she tried to remove his hands but he pulled her more into him.

He looked at mirror, he thought Wow she is so small, so fair, he was rubbing his rough black hands all over her belly and thighs. His hard body was pressing into her.

She was feeling his hard dick on her back moving up and down, she had her eyes closed.

Her soft velvety skin was creating wonders for his rough hands. He wanted fuck her right there, he pulled her face up and placed his lips on hers. He was kissing her very softly sucking her saliva. Same time he was creating tickling sensation on her neck with his finger tips.

She was tired with all his humiliating words, but now she got a few seconds of relief.

She again started to enjoy his actions. He left her lips and took her cheeks in his big mouth and sucked upon it.

Right from when she entered the lift this was the second moment she found herself relaxed, this wasn't nice at all, it was just better than worst..

Now he shifted to her ears, he took it completely inside his mouth.
He was sucking and biting it, he roamed his tongue all over her earlobes. She was grinding her neck into her shoulder to avoid unbearable tickles happening on her ears...

Suddenly she laughed hehhehhheeee..... This was absolutely natural.

He left her ear, looked at her and smiled...

She felt her ear filled with his saliva..

She opened her eyes and found him looking straight into her eyes...

He smiled again and said.... Do You want more beta....????

She lowered her eyes in shame..

Did you like this old man's tongue.... He again started his assault

She chest was pounding out, he had her face stretched up, her boobs were moving up and down, she was breathing fast...

Nooooo.... I don't she whispered...

He touched her boobs pressed them...

Do you want Uncle's tongue here...

No not here..... It's bad.....

He inserted his hand inside her blouse from top and took her whole boob in his palm, he brought her nipple between his fingers. He pressed it..

I didn't find it bad it's lovely it's so soft, yet so firm... It's beautiful.. ..

Nooooohh it's not bad..... I mean doing all thisssss is baaaahhhaaad....

He started moving his tongue on her neck, his hand was still in her blouse... He was now rubbing her boobs pressing them in between..

He said..... So you agree this isn't bad... Now you know Uncle's loving you..

Do you want Uncle to More... He pressed it hard..

AAAAOOOOOOUUUUUU.... Nooooo.. She whispered it's baaahhhaaad.... We shouldn't be doing this.....

He pussy has started releasing juices.

But you are loving it........ Aren't you...

I don't know what's going on with me....

She was all lost again. He was enjoying this mixed state of her sometimes fear then seductiveness then shame then modest.

Now he grabbed her panty's waistband from side and stretched it, an outline of her pussy appeared on her panty..

He traced his finger on that line.....

He had his hand inside her blouse still pressing them softly, while licking her neck same time..

Nooooo please not here......

Ohhhhhh see we have some nice juice here... Let's see where is it coming from.... Uncle wants to know...

Nooooo... Yooouuu caaahhhnnn't.... Uhhhhhh......

He inserted his middle finger inside her panty from side... Lovely you are liking it you want it....

No I don't..

He rubbbed her there for few seconds and then very slowly inserted his finger inside it, only an inch of his finger was inside her.

She was moaning aaaahhhh.... Oh hahaha.... She was trying to push his hand.

Isn't it wonderful Neha... And he started masturbating her, but he was going deep inside her..

He had a long fat finger, it was like a medium sized dick in itself.

She had her eyes closed her head was resting on his chest. Her body was moving up and down. Her hips were rubbing his thigh.

He was looking at her in the mirror, she had her thighs closed and back was rubbing up and down on his dick , like she is masturbating him with her back..

She was constantly moaning her neck was tickling, and her pussy was giving her sweet pain..

Now he was rotating his finger inside her hole.. touching the walls of her pussy.

Say you like it Neha say yes....

Nooooo.....

Suy yes..... Beta Say you love.....

Noooo... I won't..

Tell me is it bad..... Say yes. .. Neha..tell me You want more..

He increased his pace a little bit. He was confusing her, he playing mind game with her...

Yessss...uuufffffgggg.. It's baaaaaddddddd aaaahhhh....

So you want more Say yes Neha say yes he was whimpering in her ears..

Nooooo sssttttoooppppp......

Say yes Beta say yes Uncle knows you love Uncle..

Say yes do you should I stop say No Neha Say no..

Nooooo..... Yessssss Stop Noooo... Aaaahhhh.... Yesssss

Say Yes my say yes Tell me my daughter tell me you want it deep inside you feel it Neha...

I am like you father tell me you are loving it... He kept on whisper..
Yes yes say yes... Is it lovely is it..... Yessssss Neha yes

He pressed her boob little harder and increased the pace of his finger a little more..

Tell me Neha do you want uncle to stop...
Say yes Neha say yes...

Nooooo....... It's baaaaaddddddd... Now she was getting out of her mind....

Yeaaaaahhhhh that's my daughter say Noooo..... Beta say yes give me a Noooo... Aaaahhhh Noooo aaaahhhh Noooo..
Aoooooohhhh yesss.... He was taking control of her mind....

Tell me Neha you this to happen tell wanted it...... Give me your yes...

Yessssss....... Aaaahhhh....

Now orgasm has started building up inside her... Aaaahhhh yessss

Say uncle I liked your toy... Say Noooo.. Say yesss tell me you want tell you want it inside your pussy say say tell me loudly.... Yessssss say Yessssss..... He pressed his dick

Yessssss.... Aaaahhhh Yessssss...

He knew she is in total control, her mind is relaxing, she is enjoying, she was having too much fun....

He knew only few strokes and her fluids will be released.

Woooo.... Nehaaaaa.....say you want me In bed say yessss Neha say yessss.

Yessssss I want yeehhhhhssssss..... I cannnnn't

Yeehhhhhssssss... Unnnncccleee

Can uncle drink your milk say Neha tell me Neha, he was pinching her nipples softly to let her know which milk he was sayingg

Speak Neha speak yesss....

Miiillllklkk..... Yeah hisse Miiillllklkk drink Yessssss Unnnncccleeee Milkkkkhhhhhh.... Oh huh..

She was pulling his fingers inside she wanted it deep, but never inserted more than half of of his finger..

Tell me are you loving sensation do want my finger more of inside you say Yessssss....

Yessssss.... Yessssss

He felt her pussy walls shrinking her body was raised to the full.. He knew she will cum soon.

Just then he played his next card..... He aligned two fingers at her entrance and pushed his both fingers inside her hole in a one go.

Same time he pressed her boob as hard as he could...

He shouted loudly Yes Neha yes Say you yes loudly.....

Suddenly her pleasure converted into a sudden shock, sensational feelings in her pussy converted into pain...

Aahhhhhhhh ooouuhhhhh.... She immediately came into senses..

He again shouted open your eyes and look at you...

Tell me you loyal wife tell me...... Do you want my finger inside you..... say yes.. Speak loudly.....

Nooooo.... Leave me please...

Say yes Tell me you have a loving husband, but your loving my tongue in mouth.. Is it true....????? answer me..... Say yesss he was shooting

Yeaaaaahhh wooooohhhhhh say yes Beta loudly....

Nooooo........don't do this to me......

His words were killing her.... And he kept finger fucking her..

Say yes Neha tell me you mother of a child....... Do you want This old man to drink your milk.... Say Yessssss be loud...speak out .....

Hahahahahahaha......he was laughing loudly.....

Nooooo.....take it ouuuuutttttt...... Ouuuchhhh itsssss...... leave my chest.... Aaaahhhhhhh.........

Be honest......Beta speak truth Say yessssss........He was shouting....

He was tearing her ears, she wanted him out of her but she was about to cum, she wanted to kick her legs she wanted to protest but her own body was not listening to her words...

Tell me I am like your father but want to play with my dick..... You love it... Say yes say yessss.....

Give this old man's ears some relief... Yessssss say it loudly..
Hahaha haha....... Wooooohhhhhh.... Hooooo..... Hooooo.. Hooo....

Nooooo.... Please stop..... Shooooouting......

He kept humiliating her........Accept that you are loyal wife , but you ...

Look at you in the mirror... How you are enjoying my fingers... In your cunt...

Doooonnnnn'ttttt..... Use such wordsssssss........ She covered her ears with her hands....aahhhhhhh pull your fingers out.....it's hurting me......eeeeyeyyeeyey...

Tell your uncle beta tell me that you don't know me , but you want me chew your lovely cheeks...answer me Neha yeaaahhhhhh use your throat.....speak loud..

He was drilling her pussy very hard she was about to cum but she was not getting any pleasure......He was piercing her hands right into her ears with his words..

Noooooooo pleeeeeesssseeeee stop pleaaaaassssseee stopppppp...I can't doooooo thissss....

Look at me and tell me I am very ugly.......but you want my black hands to squeeze out milk out you boobs....answer meeee you modest woman say yeesssss..

He was now moving his fingers as fast as possible......

She was crying out loud aaaahhhhh......naaaaaaa.......Uncleeeee Sssssllllooooowwwww....Few drops of tears fell on her cheeks..

Smell me You beautiful lady and tell me loud that my mouth stinks......But you like the taste of my saliva....

Tell me you respected neighbor you want to moan loud when I drill you pussy....

Don't Insult me uncle.....aaaaahhhhhhh......do it sloooowwwwww.....

He was so fast that his own arm was now paining he also wanted this to end now, he felt her wetness on his fingers..

Yeeehhhhaaaa Neha betaaaa yeesssssss take oout your liquids.

Ohhhhh......Ohhh my gosh...noooo....this can't be happening her voice lowered down she was loosing her left over strength..

She was shaking in his arms , her eyes were closed , head went back on his chest , heart beat increased and her hairs scattered on her face..

He lowered his speed but kept shouting...

Come.. On... you loving wife releases all your load... Show me your desires..

She was moaning and cursing....fffffuuuuuuuu aaaaaaoooohhhhhh noooohhhh thiiisssss can't beeee meeee....

She kept speaking to herself oohhh mmmyyyyyyhhh ghhhoooossshhh why its happening to me...He is sooooohhhh uggggglllllyyyyyy.... how can I..oohhhhh

He carried on his assault Come on Neha give Uncle all your juices....you me how much you enjoyed..Yeahh.

He was shouting....Show me your love.. Show me how much you love your Uncle....drops after drops of cum was coming out of her pussy..

Finally she unloaded all her cum... He pulled out his fingers , his hand was completely covered with her juices....He was still holding her , she was all tired. He gave her time to regain her breath.

He looked at her and removed her hairs from her face with his fingers. He bent down and kissed her lips and then said are fine Neha did you enjoy..??? He was polite..

She opened her eyes and calculated the damage , immediately she turned and looked at him in anger and shame.

He smiled and wiped his cum filled hand on his underwear covered dick. This fumed her anger even more..

She came near him and started hitting him with her hands , she was punching him and slapping him on his chest... she was crying and shouting at him.

You bastard why you doing this to me....I never did anything wrong to you.

I don't know you..You insulted me..

He didn't mind , for him it was like getting hit by a foam made hands. He also knew this is her natural reaction , women are born with this. He wanted her to release all her frustration on him. He was experienced in all this , he was assured she will settle down in minutes for his next assault.

Soon she will understand that there is nothing she can do , these kinds of action will be of use..

I was watching all this on camera , I masturbated many times but i won't go in detail. I was surprised to see him , he was a pure emotionless and merciless devil.

Soon she faded away bent down her head on his chest. She was still sobbing lightly and speaking why..why..why... she was not even concerned about her nudity.

He hugged her now and pulled her into him, he felt so nice WOW she is so tender so weak and full of emotions. He wiped her tears with his hands.

Last edited by harshitkapoor : 1 Week Ago at 11:25 PM.

Old 2 Weeks Ago

He led her in the washroom, then he poured water on her face and started cleaning it. She pushed him and said.. Leave me and Go out I don't need you.

Calm down beta I am just trying to clean up your face. He touched her panty and said..

See you are all wet here let me help you to fresh up.

She pushed his hand away and said gooooo...... I said I don't need your help.

He left her and came out of the bathroom.

She saw herself in the mirror and saw her wet pussy through her panty.

She was ashamed of herself, how she could react to his fingers . He is so old and ugly, she looked at mirror how beautiful she is , she compared herself with him.

She felt awkward in wet panty and it was smelling also because of her sticky cum. She wanted to get rid of it to let it dry.

She roamed her eyes all over the bathroom , she was looking for something to cover herself. She found a white towel , she removed her panty and wrapped it around her waist. She hanged her panty to let it dry and then she came out.

While Uncle released her juices , but now he wanted to jerk himself too he has waited for housing for her sweet hole.

Out there she found some fruits on table . Uncle was sipping his drink , he saw her and said.." Come beta have some food you must be feeling hungry."

He didn't wanted her to loose all her energy and faint....

She went and sat on the sofa in front of the table , she was really hungry so she ate those fruits.

Uncle now went inside the washroom , picked her panty and came out. Now he locked her panty also with her lehnga.

He came and sat beside her , he rubbed the towel on her thighs and said..

Nice costume beta....Do you want some more food should I order something for you.

She removed his hand from her thighs and looked at him...Look Uncle we both know what you want from me , if you want rape me then do it finish it I am all yours.

Ooooo Hooooo....My little angel is not shy anymore , now she is grown up , became bold... Uncle likes it beta..

But you are wrong Uncle doesn't want rape , I am not an animal. Instead Uncle loves you so much I just wanted to give you some fun..and now you know how much you liked me right.

Liked you...??? Never...!!! This can't possible..I mean look at you in the mirror. You are grown old , your hairs are getting white and your looks , you look so bad No girls can ever like you..

But the fact is you liked what I did the proof is your wet panty. He smelled his finger and said my fingers are still covered with its awesome fragrance..

Yuukk...how can you smell it..anyways I never enjoyed it you forced me to discharge....I don't why this happened but it was all you fault..

Uncle: So you want to say I pulled out juices from you vagina.... May be you don't remember you were moaning and kept saying yes to my questions...
Do you want me to ask again all those things..

Neha: No never those were your tricks you made me to say yes you confused me..

Noooo..Beta now when you had your fun , you released your cum then you are Blaming your innocent uncle....You are very clever , you are not so innocent as I expected.

Shut up and don't play these word games with me...I don't know what wrong I did to you , but I know one thing that you are a person without a heart.

But no issues I am here now do what you are here for.... I won't resist..

He spoke in his mind, foolish girl she is going resist at some point. She has to fight, after all she isn't a roadside whore. She is a dignified woman. She not that powerful.

He came closer to her and grabbed her towel....

Alright Beta uncle understands that you want him to have sex with you desperately...

He slide the towel up slowly and said... But first let's see is panty still wet.. He wanted to break her rigidness.

Stop she held his hand.....

But beta I have to raise it to give the pleasure you are looking for.
ncle
I have to remove you panty also naa. and he raised it till her thigh...

She didn't had courage to tell him she isn't wearing any panties.
The woman inside her was stopping her to behave like this.

Now this was the war between her anger and modesty. She was in a state of double mind.

He pushed her on sofa by her shoulders, she laid down on sofa on her back...Then got off from the couch.

He pulled his underwear down... Look at me Neha Uncle is going to unwrap the gift I brought for you..Look at it beta my little angel is not a loyal wife anymore.

Yessssss I am not a loyal wife anymore , she looked at him , an enormous size dick came in front of her. It was huge , it was thick. Her heart beat increased..

Ohhhh Uncle always wanted his sweet daughter to be a loving and honest wife , but look now my little baby is crying for Uncle's dick..But Uncle loves you naa beta , Uncle will give anything you want.

She lost in thoughts for some seconds , his words were tearing the curtain of anger and ego which she created to hide her emotions or weakness.

She saw him coming closer to her , his nasty face , grey hairs and wired smile was increasing her heartbeat. Stop Neha this not right...protect yourself , fight for your dignity all these words hitting the wall ego in front of her mind.

He sat beside the sofa on his knees near her thighs. He pushed the towel upwards , he was slow very slow he also had his finger pressed into her thigh lightly and it dragged up with his hand movement. He wanted her to focus on her body , he knew she will be protesting again at one point.

Now her pussy was revealed he asked her again do you still want me to proceed Neha...You will be proud of your Uncle's toy. Do you want have sex lots of sex.

She was again lost , but replied after taking more time that earlier to reply...

Yess.... Your little angel want this toy.... her voice was weaker now may be her purity was stopping her from inside..This was not the ideal reply he wanted to hear.

He traced his finger all over her pussy, WOW... it's do beautiful you must see it.. Uncle very lucky to have it.

He kissed her pussy then started sucking it over her pussy lips, same time he was rubbing his finger on her hole.

Now she closed her eyes , she was holding the towel tightly in her both hands.

She controlled her feelings, but itself a light moan escaped her mouth ssssss...... her body straightened and her hand pushed his head..

Aaaahhhh... He smiled within himself and kept playing with her pussy giving her mixed thoughts.

Her mind was shouting stop Neha this not right stop him, don't let him fuck you by his will. He is a bad person but you are not.

Look your pussy has extracted new fresh juice......He kept moving his finger up and down on her wet pussy.

She was still in same position he hips were itself reacting to his hands..

He wanted to shag now , he has been waiting for hours since he saw her. He came and laid sideways beside her on his shoulder and pressed himself into her hard..

She got sandwiched between him and the backrest of sofa. His dick was pressed tightly on her thighs.

He said you asked why am I doing all this what did you do to me , so "Do you still want know that".

Nooooo....I don't want to hear your voice. But after thinking she said "Ok tell me I am listening."

He took her hand and wrapped it around his cock tightly. She could feel thick veins on her palm, blood was rushing through them and she could feel sounds like dhak-dhak ,dhak-dhak, dhak-dhak, dhak-dhak, dhak-dhak.......

Can you feel it what have done to it, it's paining like this right when I saw you. Your magical vagina is pulling my penis and it's been stretching and stretching.

She tried to removed her hand , but he stopped her and started moving her hand up and down..

Pump it beta pump it as hard as you can I know you are not a loyal wife anymore . You want to play with it now, it's going to be a best present for you from now on.

She wanted to stop all this nonsense but her ego was not letting her to proceed.

Now he inserted his hand under her knees and pushed them up , then he inserted his legs under hers. I have posted an image to let readers understand..

He alright Neha there will be turning back now , lets do it..

She felt tip of his dick on her pussy , her was rubbing it on vagina. Words were dancing all over in her mind. No Neha stop him , don't let him think that you are whore. This is your last chance stop him.

Now he locked her one arm under him and her other hand was stuck between her own body and sofa's back because he had pressed her with a great force. Her thighs were tightly pressed with each other.

He shouted soooo.... here we goooo..!! He pushed his dick with all his power towards her pussy..

Nooooooooo.......take it ouuuuhhhtttttttt......Neha shouted..

His dick not only pushed into her but it pierced the thick wall of her ego and shattered it into pieces.

But just then she felt emptyness in her pussy there was no feeling inside it , Instead she felt burning sensation in between her thighs. She realized that his dick did not entered into her love hole , but infact it went tin between her tightly clamped thighs , it's back was on her pee hole.

Now he touched her pussy with his finger tip and traced it..

Sorry beta uncle has missed the shot , but now I won't disappoint you....!!!!

Nooo Uncle please leave me, I don't want all this , let go for gosh sake..

Sorry my little angel uncle has told you there is no turning back now, uncle has to release his liquids. I helped you in that but it's you turn now , so you cannot pull back.

No uncle I will do anything you say but not this..

He was moving his dick in and out between her thighs slowly, he was loving this sensation it was something new for him just like a thigh fuck.

But beta you only said If want to fuck me then do it. You herself served me your sweet pussy hole for me and I am very hungry so I want it now.

I am sorry Uncle , I said this out of anger and frustration but now I realized the cost of that. Get off me please.

Ok lets do one this I won't insert my dick inside unless your pussy wants my penis inside it, because I respect your social values. You never trusted me but I have always taken care of you.

Even now you see you wanted me to fuck you but Uncle has pushed on right path because I care for my little daughter.

Now he started fucking her thighs furiously , he had her thighs clamped together with his hands. His thighs and balls were patting her thigh's back and pussy.

Phat....Phat.......Phat.... Phat....Phat....sounds could be heard. His hard dick was scratching the soft flesh of her thighs , she was feeling burning sensation due to massive friction.

The back of his cock was scratching the tender skin of her pussy lips over her pee hole very roughly.

AAhhhhh......Unnnncleeeeee..... please don't hurt meeee...!!!! Ayeeeeeee.........Noooohhhhhhh......

He kept ramming her hard and he had gripped her thighs in his hands so tightly that red marks were clearly seen around his fingers.

He was moaning loud ahhhhh....Ohhhh.. Nehaaaaa...uuffff it's so fantastic. You see how much hard work Uncle is doing just to give you a wonderful night.

But I am feeling tired and hungry as well, please let Uncle drink some sweet healthy milk of yours..He knew her hands locked and this is the right time to make her completely nude.

He opened the blouse's zip in one go and exposed a boob of her.

WOW beta you are purely a nature's gift.. See it's so fair, soft and beautiful. I am sure your milk is going to be one of the tastiest liquid in world.

Noooo Uncle please leave my hands...You have already done so much. But now let me cover myself You can't watch me like this. Her shyness was killing her.

Ok beta I know what you want. He let her one hand to be free and forcefully raised her blouse, so that her arm popped out of the blouse.

Now he did this with her other hand too and she was all nude for him now..He threw her blouse away from bed near the cupboard.

You can cover your breast now I have freed your hands now.

She covered her boobs with her hands....

Uncle please leave me You know I can't do this.....

OK let's see if you want this or not. He removed her hands from her boobs and again admired her..

Wow this just awesome so beautiful, he brought his face between her boobs and took a deep breath.

They smell so nice Neha I swear....

She was feeling so awkward.... Noooooo.... Stopp....

He flicked the tip of her nipple with his tongue and her nipple Wooohhhh ooohhhh hook See your nipper wants to come in my mouth it's stiffened and increased in size...

Neha straightened her neck and her boobs bumped up more, and to further raise them he pulled her hairs lightly which her dangling down the sofa's headrest.

He kept staring her boobs for some seconds then sucked her nipper like a baby, but he did it in a seductive way.

She moaned aaahhhh..... She was pushing her boobs towards his mouth.. But kept saying..

Noooohhhhhhh this is wrong.... AHhjhhjhh.... Uncleeeeeee....

Great beta I am glad that you are enjoying...

Ohhhh there is no milk coming out......Let me try little harder..

Nooooo... there is no milk inside, it only comed after giving birth to a child...

Please free mee....

No beta you are lying.... Let me atleast try.

Last edited by harshitkapoor : 1 Week Ago at 11:58 PM.

Old 2 Weeks Ago

Just then door opened and Abhay entered the room.

Surprise my little sister your brother is here. I knew you must be missing me.

She recognized his voice and got terrified..

He came near her and smiled... I have come only for my sweet sister.

Neha- Please uncle Noo not him please tell him to go.

Uncle- No beta look he is your big brother. Now will have double fun.

He loves you so much that he left his own wife alone just for a sister like you. See how much he cares for you.

Abhay- But this is not fair you both are playing thus game Nude and I am clothed.

He quickly got completely nude.

Uncle to Abhay- You know she is not a wife more she lied to us. Just a minute back she was moaning ummmm AHhhhh uffff
when I was trying to duck her milk.

But there is no milk coming out..

She felt embarrassed because she knew that he is right.

Abhay- OK let's try it together

His words were hitting her modesty hard..

Last edited by harshitkapoor : 1 Week Ago at 12:13 AM.

Old 1 Week Ago

Neha again got peeing sensation , she wanted to go to washroom but she didn't wanted him to watch walking opening in this condition..So she said to him in a low voice full of shyness..

Uncle...

Yes beta you need something ...He was about to pick up his Phone.

I need to pee..

Ok then go beta washroom is empty...

I can't go like this , can you please turn around..

Ok beta I can do anything for my Kids and he was already had his back towards the bed switched on the bedroom camera.

She got up in a sitting position saw him , the first thing came in view was his almost nude black ass.

Neha: Can you please cover yourself...

Uncle: No beta uncle is a honest person , I never hide anything from kids , and you are my most special child just like my daughter how can I do this to you..

Neha: Ok I know you won't listen but stop calling me your daughter and don't turn around please. She closed the zip of her blouse and got off from the bed by the same edge where he had his kept his empty glass.

He was watching all that in camera , he sensed another opportunity to harass her. Just when she took few steps forward he turned turned around....

Ohhh I am sorry I thought you are still in bed I just forgot my glass on the bed and Its like fate had decided to be on his side everytime.

She stopped right there saw his dick one more time it was limp like sleeping devil but still it was huge her eyes stuck on it for few seconds , this was the first time she has seen a limp dick that is so big....

Then she moved her face to side , but he noticed it..and kept moving towards her..

She covered her pussy with her hand and her cleavage with her arm.
She Shouted....

Stop don't come near me......She was really terrified what is he going to do..!!!
He said relax beta why you so worried , Uncle just want his glass you have just seen Uncle doesn't have any odd feeling for you. Uncle is not at all hard right , if you don't believe you see again for yourself..

Neha: Please stop uncle don't come here let me go for washroom...I can't walk like this in front of me. Please give my lehnga this so shameful...

Uncle: I will take my glass , then I will go where I was and turn around.

Uncle knows you want want see my back right you loved it. Have patience beta Uncle will give nice show.

Neha: Please take it fast and go...

Now he surpassed her , turned around and pulled her into his arms.

Noo uncle leave me let me go...she really wanted to pee.

He moved backwards and sat on the corner table with her , she was now on his lap moving fast to get off his grip. His dick was below her left thighs
but because of her movement his dick came between her legs right below her pussy..

Uncle: Feel it beta its all soft even if you are sitting on me , moving here and there to insert it inside your sweet hole..
Now do you trust me..

Neha: Nooo I don't want it leave or else my pee will be out here...

Uncle: Ok but let me see is its true ...he inserted his hands between her thighs from front and started rubbing her pussy..

Ohh yes you right you must go and he released her...

She got up and ran towards bathroom and uncle went towards his Mobile and again switched on bathroom camera.

She has already pulled down her panty and was sitting on pot , her head was rested on flush at her back , she had her eyes closed. She was feeling pleasant she controlled her pee for so long. She was taking her time to unload the fluid.

He saw Her pussy was buried between her fleshy thighs.

He did another crap for her. He slowly entered the washroom , she didn't noticed him but he was gaining his hardness again looking her in this state.

He tip toed and went closer to her. Then he spread his legs across the pot like he earlier did and brought his dick closer to her face.

He bent down a bit and said.....

Are you fine beta.....She immediately came to senses and lowered her head , her lips landed on top of his semi-erect dick...It was a quick kiss.

He moaned intetionally ooohhhh......Stop beta this now the right time...

Let Uncle pee then you can play with it as long as you want..

She again felt ashamed of what has just happened but she pushed him with force...and hide her pussy by crossing her arms on her thighs.

Please go out let me cover myself...

But uncle need to pee beta its urgent , he pushed his underwear down and came closer to her and sat on her thighs...

Aahhhh........she felt pain on her thighs... oouuuchchhh its hurting mere... what are you doing...

He then lifted his body a bit to relax her....is it fine now beta....He was a regular gym visitor, he used to exercise a lot so this was a cup of tea for him.

Get offf....mee right now..

He ignored her words and opened her closed arms , he did it very easily then he moved a lot closer , now she had her hands pinned to her sides between his legs.

His balls were pressed to her belly and his dick was on her blouse just below her neck..He bent down to his side and lowered her panty till her ankle...

She realized he was all nude so she souted in fear...

Nooo....don't do it to me I don't want it..please I am a married woman..
Don't rape please...She knew he going to fuck her now...he must be loosing his patience after seeing her nude on Pot.

He was not at all listening to her he lifted his body a bit and lowered his dick and placed its tip between her thighs.

She was all confused what was he trying to do.....and kept pleading...

Now he brought his hands behind his back and he held her knees , he stretched them and his dick got buried in her thighs.. Just then he released her thighs and she closed them together tightly.

His dick got sandwiched between her thighs, he pushed his dick down, it was long enough that it's tip passed her thighs. Now he started peeing.....

Aaahhh.... I its so relaxing ohhh....

She couldn't do much her hands and legs were locked..

She felt vibration of his peeing on her pussy through his dick..

Last edited by harshitkapoor : 1 Week Ago at 11:41 PM.

Old 1 Week Ago

Suddenly Neha's foot landed on her mobile. She immediately removed her foot and shouted...

Ohh my Mobile it's under my foot I need it she knew if she has her mobile she can call Deepti for her help. But then she got an idea that she can tell Uncle to call Deepti for her.

Neha: Uncle can you please call on a number for me please it's my sister Deepti's number she can come for my rescue.

These words were heartbreaking for him this could ruin all the plan they made for her he knew he didn't have any other choice so he asked the number and dialed on it.
Phone kept ringing and she didn't picked up He tried several more times but she didn't picked up the phone. Suddenly Neha reminded herself for Deepti's habbit of not picking calls coming from of unknown numbers or people and she might kept her phone in her purse. Both Neha and Deepti used to keep their phone on vibrating mode only.

So Guys again here luck betrayed her and helped those two men

Now only way she could free herself was to get her phone because Deepti will definitely pick Neha's call.

She wanted to ask Abhay for help but then she thought he might try to take advantage of her so she asked Uncle.

Neha: Uncle please help me to get my phone I need it at any cost.

Rahul uncle knew that if she tries herself for her phone then no way she could reach it because Abhay is not going to let her do that. But he was an experienced man he easily sensed an opportunity to enjoy her mangoes. He was also aware that Abhay knows very well the location of her phone.

Abhay was listening to her and focused her words "I need it at any cost"..

Neha- Uncle please help me get my phone

Uncle: Ok Ok i trust you now do one thing try to bend down in a standing position first just try sit and then stretch your knees on sides of my legs. Once done try to pull yourself further down.

She tried to imagine what he was trying to say and easily understood and got convinced and agreed to him. While rahul uncle then winked towards abhay he also understood his role. He slowly stretched his leg and located her mobile easily and then pulled it towards himself with his foot.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls