the lion guard s02e10
The Tonight Show Jimmy Fallon 2015 06 01 Melissa McCarthy Ed Sheeran x264 720p WEBRIP

Xossip

Go Back Xossip > BackOffice> Test Area > Just for writing and editing

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 26th July 2017

harshitkapoor is beginning to get noticed
Just for writing and editing

Hi friends i am creating this thread for just writing and editing my story. If you want to read my story visit this link..

http://mangasee.com/showthread.php?t=1496007

Last edited by harshitkapoor : 26th July 2017 at 07:25 PM.

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 26th July 2017

aaa

Last edited by harshitkapoor : 28th July 2017 at 05:01 PM.

Old 26th July 2017
~
Visit my website
  Moderator: Moderator of some forums      
Master_Chief has hacked the reps databaseMaster_Chief has hacked the reps databaseMaster_Chief has hacked the reps databaseMaster_Chief has hacked the reps databaseMaster_Chief has hacked the reps databaseMaster_Chief has hacked the reps databaseMaster_Chief has hacked the reps databaseMaster_Chief has hacked the reps databaseMaster_Chief has hacked the reps database
>>test

Old 27th July 2017

aaa

Last edited by harshitkapoor : 29th July 2017 at 10:32 PM.

Old 27th July 2017

aaa

Last edited by harshitkapoor : 1st August 2017 at 02:04 PM.

Old 27th July 2017

aaa

Last edited by harshitkapoor : 1st August 2017 at 02:05 PM.

Old 27th July 2017

aaa

Last edited by harshitkapoor : 1st August 2017 at 02:08 PM.

Old 28th July 2017

aaa

Last edited by harshitkapoor : 1st August 2017 at 02:05 PM.

Old 28th July 2017

She cooked dinner for night and fed our daughter , then she made her sleep. She used to sleep early at 9 PM itself. Then she went to freshen up for night. She used take bath before sleep this was her normal routine and changed into her two piece silk night gown.
"][/url]
"][/url]

She peeped out of the windows but didn't find Aadi anywhere around. She was glad that he listen to him. She got on bed and saw his message " I am outside babydoll please open the door it's too hot here. She went towards window hurriedly and found him sitting in his BMW car in front of our house. She got worried didn't know how to handle this situation. She called him and tried to convince him to go but he was not in a mood to listen he denied and insisted her to let him in. She was worried about Aadi and the neighbors as well that they might see him like this waiting for her whole night. But she also wanted him to be in. She called him again.

N- Try to understand Aadi what you are asking for is possible for me. I am housewife and it's not good to have a stranger in my home when my husband is away.
A- I am not stranger Baby i am you friend why are you so worried.
She knows the risk of letting him in but the love and attention she was getting from him was making her soft on him.
N- I know we are friends but still its not good you know this.
A- Hey i am going out for two weeks the day after tomorrow I don't want your pussy dancing all around my eyes in my business meeting. I don't know what's good or bad what i know is your face it's not letting me sleep. I need to see you right now otherwise i will mad by morning. I want hold you kiss you love you body your soul i want to be you whole night whole day. Whenever i close my eyes you lovey face comes in front of me. I want to crush you with my strong arms. " And you want to hurt me insert world's thickest penis in my tight vagina hhhmmm..." She spoke cutting his Sentence.

His words were having a magic on her mind. No one have ever spoke these kids of words for her. She was feeling like a goddess. Her resistance was melting.

N- Enough Enough Mr. Romantic i know what you want. I even like your way of loving (sex) very much. But you are very harsh on my vagina.
A- Don't worry baby this time i will try be gentle on your pussy. It's a matter of few more times then you will herself ask for my big dick.
N- Ok come in but don't try to be naughty and this is for first and last time.
A- It may be last time here in your house but no last time in life i want to fuck you till eternity now open the door for me and your pussy for me penis...
N- No only your entry allowed..and please park your car somewhere else...
A- You open the door baby my penis will find his hole itself.. Hahahahaha

He was very happy now he had full night to rip her and eat. He knew she had just taken a bath she will all fresh like she was in the morning. Whereas Neha closed the bedroom door tightly she knew he could make her shout out loud she didn't wanted our daughter to listen to her sounds.

He came and pulled the door handle it was already open. He came in and locked the door behind him. Her fragrance of her shampoo was filling his nose.
It was dark all around he was trying to find her he switched on his mobile torch and headed to the living room. He found her standing facing window waiting for him. Her back was on him and she holding curtains in her hand. Her heart was beating fast her nipples were already half erect. Her fair skin and puffy cheeks were shining in the dim light coming from the street light.

He came closer to her and placed his hand on her belly and pulled her towards him his big testicles were touching the center of her ass and his dick was above her hip joint. He was almost foot taller than her he held her shoulders bent down and touched her ears with his lips and whispered thank you babydoll and kissed sucked a small part of her ear. Her body stretched and her head rested on his chest. He held her cheek and slide it to side and kissed her neck then dug his teeth into her flesh. A sound came out of her mouth uuhhhhh.

"][/url] "][/url] [IMG][/IMG]

He roll his thumb on her belly button while kissing her neck and started sliding his hand from her belly towards her pubic area. She stopped his hand with her own hand placed it on her waist just below her boobs and tightened his grip with her own hands. He rubbed his thumb at the bottom of her left boob first then he pinched her boob at the bottom. She moaned aahh.. and removed his hand.

He then opened the knot of her satin overcoat and dragged it's sleeves to sides along with the straps of her short nighty. Now her night dress slide down till her boobs and top of her black bra came into view. He turned her face towards him and kissed her lips gently. But she grabbed his hairs and pulled his face into hers a much harder. She bite his lower lip so hard that he has to break the kiss. He was startled by this act of her how passionate she was..!! She turned her head and looked in his eyes , smiled and gave a shy yet naughty look. He grabbed hairs and encircled his arm around his neck then kissed her hard. She was also responding with much interest they both were biting and kissing their lips and tongue.

He raised her arm and and saw her clean shaved armpits. A pleasing smell of soap encircled his nose. He took out his tongue and licked her underarms. She laughed and clamped her armpits tightly. It was feeling of tickle more than seduction. He grabbed her from waist tightly and sucked upon the flesh around her underarm. Her legs were shaking because tickling sensation she was getting. His other hand was busy in playing with her pussy due to which she had her legs closed together. Then he slide his tongue from her underarms to shoulders then licked her arms till her elbow. She almost jump when he sucked the flesh of her upper arm just below her elbow joint. First time she got an idea how sensitive this part could also be. Then he lowered down and stopped at her wrist and rolled his tongue on her wrist. She was still feeling pressure of hand cupping her pubic mound. Lust was covering her mind like dark clouds covers the sunny day. He then took her hand in his and licked her fingers from bottom to top one by one biting them in between.

He grabbed her both boobs while kissing and was pressing them hard. He sensed her nipples hardening so he pinched them many times in between. Then broke the kiss and slide both nightgown and inner nighty and they fell down on floor. Now she was just in her undergarments he lowered her panty from behind but she took it in her hand but he inserted his middle finger inside her panty and touched her pussy. She jumped with excitement but her shy nature over powered her again.

"][/url]

She raised her panty and got off from his hold. She ran towards another curtain near the door beside which we had the sofa on which he fucked her in the morning and hide herself behind that curtain to cover herself. He chased her and said Oh my babydoll..!! Stop playing hide and seek with me and come into may arms..!! Lets have fun whole night...I know how you want me badly..
She siad no Aadi it's enough i have allowed you to be in and have had you fun now let me sleep please. I am feeling very shy. Please don't do his to me all again.
He came closer to her got both ends of the curtain in his hands and wrapped it around her. The outline of her boobs emerged on the outer layer of that curtain. He than lowered his mouth and bite her right boob. Nooo a sound came behind the cloth.

Neha was feeling the pressure building in her.
N- Stop.. Aadi stop...don't come close to me my daughter is sleeping in next room...!!
She thought she was behaving like a slut near the window how can she submit so easily again.
A- babydoll i know you like me so don't hide now..!!

Neha had closed her eyes...she knew that what Aadi said might be true..now she had no option than to submit herself to Aadi..!!

Aadi pulled the curtains aside. She felt shy in undergarment. She instantly turned around, hiding her breast against the door.

Now, her Awesome Ass was exposed in front of Aadi. He was lustfully stared at her Ass he wanted hurt her asshole.

Aadi bent down and kissed her butt cheek. A wave of current ran across Neha's whole body she felt a sensation. He then kissed on her right butt cheeks. Neha was shaking her ass towards door to avoid his touch. Her buttocks were also a sensitive part of her body. She still had her eyes closed. He touched her nipples over her bra and knew that she wanted a hard fuck. But he didn't want to force her, he wanted her to fuck willingly so that he could enjoy this special night.

Aadi then pulled her towards the couch again and slide a finger inside her panty then touched her pussy from behind. She was so wet down there. Aadi knew that the she is ready now. He turned her to face him he inserted his fingers in her bra straps and slide it from her shoulder. Then he inserted his fingers in her bra cup and pulled out her left boob. Now her left boob was open and right was still covered. She covered her exposed boob with her hand but he took her hand and locked it at her back. He lowered his mouth took his tongue out and nipped at her nipple she backed herself a bit and bent down due to jolt of pleasure she got but he pulled her again and took her full nipple in her mouth. Then he unbuckled her bra from behind and freed her boobs. She felt herself being dragged on to the sofa. She still had her hands on her boobs to cover them. He laid her on couch and inserted his fingers into the waistband of her panty and tried to slide it down but she got hold of her panty to pull it again with a fake force. He removed her hands easily and removed it completely.

He was not in a hurry he knew he has full night to enjoy her body. He blew air on her pussy. Her body went up making her chest bounce upwards. He then placed his one hand on her pussy and came upon her and bite her nipple hard few times.
She kept crying ooouuhhh ahhh slow don't bite please..
He was sucking pressing pinching her boobs hard and kissing her biting her neck at the same time he was caressing her pussy with his free hand..
She was enjoying his actions her body was reacting to his touches. She wanted him to keep sucking her for ever. He cupped her boobs in his hands and sucked them again. She cupped her left boob in her hand and lifted it up into his mouth she was opening up with a little more pace now. Her free and was now his back caressing and digging her nails in his flesh. He felt his leg on his back her ankle bone pinched at his back. His ears were filling her soft moans and long deep breaths.

"][/url]
[IMG] [/IMG]

He got up saw and her in full naked glory for a minute. His dick was straight and hard looking at her pointing towards the ceiling. He almost jumped upon her crushed her in his strong arms and kissed her full on her lips. He chewed upon her both lips and his hands were pressing her boobs hard. Neha felt pressure of his knee of her
pussy.
Aaahh his feels so nice Aadi..she said.. !!!
"][/url]

He then kissed her cleavage and slide his tongue down for her pussy. He already had his thumb playing with her clitoris. Her hips were moving up and down. He stopped just above the swelled part over the pubic mound and sucked that swollen part. She felt slight pain like men feel when played with their testicles. He sensed that she enjoyed that so he did that again and this time he inserted a finger in her pussy at the same time. He continued his actions for a minute or two and she kept shaking her bottoms in an attempt to bear he uncontrollable pleasure mixed with pain.
"][/url]

Then he took her first pubic lips and bite it and then swallowed its flesh in his mouth and repeated this whit other lips too. She was unable to understand the feeling she got its was pain or pleasure. Her hands were on his head one hand was pushing it away from her pussy and other hand was holding his hairs pulling him inside again.
"][/url]

UUhhhhhh Aadi i can't handle it please stop it's too much for me. It's enough please...ahhh phattt.. a slap hit his head.

I was also lost and was getting aroused to see his art of loving. He had so much variety i was literally amazed to see this.

"My apology i forgot to add she had her pussy clean shaved. I got shocked when i realize this it took time for me to analyze that because i was on night vision camera that time. Well back to the scene."

Aadi was also surprised and immediate understood that she was also ready to be fucked tonight. All her resistance was totally fake.

He then spread her pussy lips with thumbs of his both hands with his middle finger still inside swinging in her pussy and her clitoris came into view. He stared it for few seconds then flicked it with the tip of his tongue. She felt titillating sensation in her stomach. Her stomach was getting up and down because of her sensual deep breaths. He stretched her lips little more and sucked her clit carefully avoiding the use of his teeth first but then he suddenly bite it was a quick action a small but loud oouchh..!! came out of her mouth Aaadii.. don't i will kill if you do this again...it hurts me she said in a angry tone. He looked at her and smiled loudly Oohhk babydoll i will do it again... Aaaaadiiii Ok Ok i will not alright it's fine now but don't pee on me. Hehehehehehe.......!!!!!

Shut-up you idiot you are a very shameless......

"][/url] "][/url]

A- Ok leave should i continue...
N- No don't its enough i can't hold more but i know you won't leave me right. You have me for whole night why a horny guy like you would like to miss such a opportunity. But mister i not going to allow more leave me and lets go sleep now you will tired...you can have your fun for just few mins..

A- No babydoll you right i am going to leave now. I am really tired had a lot of works today. I think we'll continue tomorrow or some other day.. He teased her and his finger was not out of her yet. While talking to her he kept rolling his finger very very lightly inside her he wanted to know how much she wanted him inside her.

Her face dropped listening to this was the first time when she was enjoying his actions more openly. She started cursing herself why she spoke such words to him. First time she cursed her shyness. She wanted him to continue but didn't have courage to admit it openly in front of him even then she tried it indirectly.

N- No no it's ok i said you can continue but not for long. It's whole night left i have a business to run that's why i said we should take rest now. But if want you want to continue then please do but not for longer time and please don't bite me it hurts.

A- It's alright babydoll I understand you have so much of work you house hold work then daughter and after that boutique also. I got your point i am with you there is no problem you don't worry i won't mind. Rishi is out for a long time I will get plenty of opportunities.

She gave him a frustrated look infact a sad look..even in morning she did't shag now he is ready to leave her just when she started to enjoy..

N- "She said while getting up from sofa with a sad face" Ohhk as you wish i thought you will enj....she couldn't complete and a sound came..

Phataaak he smacked her ass youuuu my babydoll and quickly covered her mouth with his own and kissed her hard while lying her again on sofa. He hugged her tightly and slapped her face lightly and said my sweet innocent babydoll why don't hahahahahaha why don't you tell me if you want more i all your's hehehehehe..

N- Aaaaadddiiiii youuuuu... Idiot you were teasing me Huhh get off me right now you are so bad. I will not talk to you... She slapped his chest several time
A- Don't worry babydoll even i won't let you talk or if you try to talk to me i will insert my lolypop inside your mouth to shut it up..and sucked her cheeks again
N- Cchhhheeee not again....and leave cheeks ooouuchhh...
A- What should i do you have so sugary sweet and spicy skin i want to suck and bite it whole night.
N- And well we sleep MR. Intelligent..Slapped his forehead..
A- When your husband comes home. Its simple I'll won't let you sleep and he don't so anything other than to sleep..So enjoy your nights after that you will have many nights to sleep throughout your life..
N- No Mr. It's last night you are in house like this alright...
A- Ok your word is like command for me Princess.
So hererrrrrrrrrr goes the biggest penis in the tightest vagina of Delhi.

N- Ohhh no no no no no no not that please just do anything else but that it's really very painful...
A- Ok my princess i will try to stop my dick but now it's upto you and him..

He spoke in his mind " That is why i am here babydoll to teach you that it's only pain which gives pleasure in sex ".

He got up from he sofa and went at its end where neha had her feet. He grabbed her feet and drag her till her hips were on armrest and her legs were hanging down. Then he sat on floor and started sucking her pussy he tried to insert his tongue as in as he could he stretched her pussy lips wide and was almost fucking her with his mouth organ.
"][/url]

She was breathing heavily and moaning aaaaahhh her hands itself came to his hairs. His tongue was already feeling sour taste of her juices. Her hole was flowing with opaque white fluid. He kept licking and biting her pussy but soon got tired in that position and she also felt uncomfortable in that position.. Aadi please stop for a minute my back is paining. He left her and she pushed herself again on sofa. His throat was dry because of hot juices leaked from her love hole. He went to Refrigerator and brought a bottle of cold water. I drunk some water asked her if she want some she replied Yes so he filled his mouth with water and covered her mouth with hers Ummmmm this is all she could moan. She felt the stream of cold water down her throat.

Still thirsty babydoll...Yeaaasasssssss she whispered. He did this two or three times again. Every time she gets closer to her she got something new.

Then poured the cold water on her pussy.. aahh...a short moan escaped her mouth. She felt his tongue on her pussy again as if he was wiping the water from her pussy. Now you pussy is clean for my penis..
Cheeee how are you able to speak these words Aadi..
He ignored her words and turned her so that her back is facing him. It was pitch dark in room so he went for switches without speaking to her and switched on a dim light of our living room. She immediately covered herself with her hands and shouted..

" Aadi please switch off the lights..
Hey relax babydoll why you shy now i have already seen your full glory in the morning why you want to hiding you treasures now.

Please Aadi you don't if you were a woman then you must have realized how it feels to be nude in front of someone and in the morning i didn't have any option you didn't even expected you at my home and the damage you did to me..

He again ignored her pleas and came near her and stared her body from top to bottom and then bottom to top again. I saw her face she it was all red with shame.
In the morning when she got nude she was already out of senses but this wasn't the case now.

He again turned her body to see her ass which was now on full display in light. Her fair smooth globes were shining in dark light. He caressed her flesh and the bent down and kissed her ass cheeks. She was continuosly moving her hips right and left. She felt his teeth digging into her soft flesh which tickled her a lot. He the sucked upon her ass taking as much as flesh into his mouth and made bite mark there. She was slapping her head again and again so held her hands and pinned them down to sofa and sucked her ass even harder making several bite marks all over her ass cheeks. She was moaning rather i must say shouting loudly aaahhh ouuchhh Aaadi please stop don't use your teeth Ouuchhh nooooo aaaahhh Aadi please leave my hands. He got bored in few mins and left her hands.
"][/url]

She looked at him with anger "What are you doing Aadi please be gentle it pains a lot". She knew it was painful but she didn't know that it was even Piantfull which made her ass all red with his intense sucking.

He placed his hands on her both ass cheeks and saw her asshole and pussy as well but his focus was on her asshole. He knew he had enough time now to fill all her holes.
He spoke to her " WOW Neha what pink hole you got i going to stick my dick inside it for whole night to give you immense pleasure.
She was not aware that he was speaking about her asshole instead she thought his words were for her pussy so she took it lightly. He also knew he has time so he focused on her pussy which still a validity of loosening up for many more sessions, atleast for his giant dick.

Last edited by harshitkapoor : 15th August 2017 at 04:01 PM.

Old 28th July 2017

aaa

Last edited by harshitkapoor : 20th August 2017 at 08:00 AM.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls