Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Masala> Pics n Vids (glamour) > desi gaand in desi dresses (aunties/actress/hot chicks)

Pics n Vids (glamour) Paying hosts not allowed. Recommended file host is FilesFlash and image host is PicsCrazy.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 29th June 2005
SarkariSaandh has many secret admirers
Quote:
Originally Posted by aussyydesiman
hi guys
i find this aunty highly arousing n sexy even when she is fully clothed. found these pics floating on net, although they are fake but really erotic. If some one have more of her (real or fake) plss post in this thread. if some one knows where i can find more of her then plss advise.

tv dekho her channel par dikhai degi ...

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 29th June 2005
honestperson77 has received several accoladeshonestperson77 has received several accoladeshonestperson77 has received several accolades
post more

Old 29th June 2005
Custom title

aussyydesiman has celebrities hunting for his/her autographaussyydesiman has celebrities hunting for his/her autographaussyydesiman has celebrities hunting for his/her autographaussyydesiman has celebrities hunting for his/her autographaussyydesiman has celebrities hunting for his/her autographaussyydesiman has celebrities hunting for his/her autographaussyydesiman has celebrities hunting for his/her autographaussyydesiman has celebrities hunting for his/her autographaussyydesiman has celebrities hunting for his/her autographaussyydesiman has celebrities hunting for his/her autographaussyydesiman has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
sarkari sandh bahi
i can't excess indian tv channels coz am abroad. if u know any site where i can find this juicy aunt's pics then plss advise or post some for everyone's pleasure

Old 29th June 2005

dessijatt has received several accoladesdessijatt has received several accoladesdessijatt has received several accoladesdessijatt has received several accoladesdessijatt has received several accolades
she look sexy
i don'y care fake or not
post more

Old 29th June 2005
Custom title

aussyydesiman has celebrities hunting for his/her autographaussyydesiman has celebrities hunting for his/her autographaussyydesiman has celebrities hunting for his/her autographaussyydesiman has celebrities hunting for his/her autographaussyydesiman has celebrities hunting for his/her autographaussyydesiman has celebrities hunting for his/her autographaussyydesiman has celebrities hunting for his/her autographaussyydesiman has celebrities hunting for his/her autographaussyydesiman has celebrities hunting for his/her autographaussyydesiman has celebrities hunting for his/her autographaussyydesiman has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
hi everyone...pulled out another pic of this sexy juicy aunty from my collection. she seems to be very rare coz no one has posted any of her pic in last 1o hrs.
i request everyone again to contribute her pics if they have any, she gives me raging hard on. enjoy the pic
Attached Images
File Type: jpg smj1.jpg (26.7 KB, 8327 views)

Old 29th June 2005
"HOT ROD" Rowdy Roddy Piper

ajit7 is hunted by the papparaziajit7 is hunted by the papparazi
Cool Pix Added reps to u.

Old 29th June 2005
Custom title

found one more from net..not sure if its smita jaykar.
look at the plump ass coming out of that saree, don't u want to put ur palms on it n caress it hard and pinch it. lucky hritik he must have rubbed his rod over this plum juicy ass in that soft silk saree. i wanna put my face on this ass n lick it. plsss plssss contribut bhai log
Attached Images
File Type: jpg aunty's ass.JPG (22.9 KB, 13270 views)

Old 29th June 2005
Custom title

no one liked her juicy gaand

Old 29th June 2005
kingcobra1980 has many secret admirers
hi dude,
the first pic u posted was a fake one....i have few pics of the original aunty in that picture. Actually one is not bad at all. Her expression is so horny. look for yourself.

100's of funny & sexy commercials and clips:
http://www.mangasee.com/showthread.php?t=10043

Dance Club - shake your ass with a variety of dancers
http://www.mangasee.com/showthread.php?t=10726

HOW GREEDY GIRLS ARE...
http://www.mangasee.com/showthread.php?t=11826

Old 29th June 2005
Custom title

thanks cobra bhai
thanks for such lovely pics...actually i already have these pics n posted em in other thread to request this video......do u have this video???
never saw this video posted anywhere.......weird na????
thanks anyway for ading sum pics in my thread...

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls