Nowhere Boys
Advertise here

Xossip

Old 11th January 2018
Namaskar
  Hero of Pics n Vids: Regular Contributor of Good Masala      
nand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps database

.......A man walked in a valley,
A valley so green it shimmered like emeralds,
Like the emeralds he saw in her eyes,
The eyes that saw through to his soul,
His tortured soul that saw an end,
An end to everything that he knows
Because he knows nothing without her,
His beautiful, prized possession.......

Old 11th January 2018
Namaskar
nand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps database

......Our lips meant for the first time
I wondered if love was truly blind
Your voice soft and calm
I feel as putty in your palm
Your eyes innocent and kind
Steal the world from my mind
Your touch so soft and gentle
As if being brushed by a rose
Destine I hope we are to be
For I've gotten use to saying we......

Old 12th January 2018
Namaskar

......You're my idea of perfection.
No faults to unearth.
I feel a powerful connection,
More than words are worth.

Little habits move me,
send me up and beyond.
So happy I can't see.
It's of you I'm so fond.

Beauty, a pure beauty you are.
Stunning and delightful.
That not dirt nor mud could mar.
And of that I am frightful.

Do I love head to toe?
Is that all I see?
Do I love heart and soul,
and do you love me?......

Old 12th January 2018
Namaskar

......The sky was
Blue,
I didn't have a
Clue.
That our Paths
would meet,
And my Life
would be so
Sweet.
You take my
hand,
As we Play
on the
sand.
I write "I love you"
You say "You love me, too"
I wait for
the Day,
That you will
finally say.
Will you marry me?
Can we start a family?
Now that day has
come and gone,
Our lives continue
to move on.
Not one regret
Do I have yet,
For we have finally
met.
So now can
you see
just how much
you mean to me?
As we sit by
the sea wondering
what will be.....

Old 12th January 2018
Namaskar

......Whispered only by our soul
Achieved only by a goal
Hidden deep within our mind
Lay the past, present, and future behind
What truly moves us most?
For our body is a shell, a temporary host
For isn't happiness and bliss
Unleashed by true love's passionate kiss?....

Old 13th January 2018
Namaskar

......Does our will move us on?
Or is our desire to live a con?
Do we wish to truly die?
I think that depression is a lie -
Is life just a test for us to learn?
To live through our mistakes and slowly turn
Towards a happy and content life
Yet, we still have pain and strife?....

Old 13th January 2018
Namaskar

.....I cannot believe in loss, nor will I ever fail
Even if my life is shallow, even if my love turns stale
I just cannot bare to think
That madness or death is on the brink
I will always believe in hope
I promise myself to adapt and to cope
For even though I am just a man
I will always do the very best I can
To live and love you forever.....

Old 13th January 2018
Namaskar

.....Here I sit, all alone at the place were I once sat with you.
I sit here day dreaming
about the walks, the talks, all the good times we had.
Here I am where it all began.
I sit here imagining us together again,
fantasizing about what we would do

Here I sit all alone at the place were I once sat with you.
As I sit here with tears rolling down my face,
all alone, thinking of you,
Where we'd be, what pleasures would unfold.
Here I sit all alone without you.
I sit here all alone thinking about you and as I sit
you appear, making all my dreams come true......

Old 14th January 2018
Namaskar

.....The Night
Laying here next to you
Watching you sleep.
You're breathing so soft.
My fingers trace
The line of your jaw.
You stir a little.
I softly kiss your mouth.
The kiss becomes a smile
As your fingers
Run through my hair.
Sharing the last glass of wine.
One arm around me
The other reaching for the light.......

Old 14th January 2018
Namaskar

...........by Tammy Burt The lights are on inside.
The soft glow of family pageantry
Escapes through lacy curtains
And flutters to my feet.
The sound and smell of life,
Of love and belonging,
Of security.
My eyes interrupt their privacy -
My heart listens.

But they don't know,
I've caught them unaware . . .
Walking down this dark asphalt path.
A hidden spectator