18+ Bloody Mary 2011 Dual Audio 480p & 720p [Hindi Eng] [Adult Horror Movie]
business communication - 5091 Words

Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Technology> Technical Help & Tutorials > can someone guide me to recover blotware from device

Old 5th January 2018

prince singhaniya is an unknown quantity at this point
Question can someone guide me to recover blotware from device

I have uninstalled system apps and some blotware ...system apps are Google play store and Google services accidentally with root now I am not able to use YouTube and download apps from Google play ..help me to recover back this uninstalled system apps...

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 5th January 2018
Majestic AF !!
  Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Councillor: Council Member    Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner      
Rooted has hacked the reps databaseRooted has hacked the reps databaseRooted has hacked the reps databaseRooted has hacked the reps databaseRooted has hacked the reps databaseRooted has hacked the reps databaseRooted has hacked the reps databaseRooted has hacked the reps databaseRooted has hacked the reps databaseRooted has hacked the reps databaseRooted has hacked the reps databaseRooted has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by prince singhaniya View Post
I have uninstalled system apps and some blotware ...system apps are Google play store and Google services accidentally with root now I am not able to use YouTube and download apps from Google play ..help me to recover back this uninstalled system apps...
Solution 1: Find the suitable Gapps for your device and flash it with recovery!

Solution 2: You can find these apps somewhere on net , just download them and install as a normal apk.

Old 5th January 2018
\~! Im Active !~/
  Celebrity Contest: Guess the Celebrity Contest      
Mrghostrider is one with the universeMrghostrider is one with the universeMrghostrider is one with the universeMrghostrider is one with the universeMrghostrider is one with the universeMrghostrider is one with the universeMrghostrider is one with the universeMrghostrider is one with the universe
Adding on Solution 2, you may need to change the permission on them to work properly

Old 6th January 2018

prince singhaniya is an unknown quantity at this point
I have downloaded the Google play store and Google play services now Google play store is not updating any app and downloading (it is showing an error code :0) uninstalling and reinstalling it not solving the problem but Google play service are now working fine and YouTube is running but the problem is in Google play store help..

Old 6th January 2018
Majestic AF !!
  Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Councillor: Council Member    Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner      
Rooted has hacked the reps databaseRooted has hacked the reps databaseRooted has hacked the reps databaseRooted has hacked the reps databaseRooted has hacked the reps databaseRooted has hacked the reps databaseRooted has hacked the reps databaseRooted has hacked the reps databaseRooted has hacked the reps databaseRooted has hacked the reps databaseRooted has hacked the reps databaseRooted has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by prince singhaniya View Post
I have downloaded the Google play store and Google play services now Google play store is not updating any app and downloading (it is showing an error code :0) uninstalling and reinstalling it not solving the problem but Google play service are now working fine and YouTube is running but the problem is in Google play store help..
As Ghostie said , we need to set some permissions to make them work properly, And for that we need the help of ADB / you can also use Terminal emulator in your phone.

Type these commands sequentially
Code:
adb shell chown -R media_rw:media_rw /data/media/ find /data/media/ -type d -exec chmod 775 {} ';' find /data/media/ -type f -exec chmod 664 {} ';'4)
there is one more easy method to fix this error by using lucky patcher , search it on youtube