Boris Cheshirkov
2 Days In New York 2012

Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Technology> Technical Help & Tutorials > How to change Yahoo to Google?

Old 4th January 2018

whynot007 has received several accoladeswhynot007 has received several accoladeswhynot007 has received several accolades
How to change Yahoo to Google?

In my laptop, I have used Google as the search engine so far. But, I don't know why, instead of Google, Yahoo is functioning as the search engine. I like Google only. Even if I go Google site, and type a query in the search box, I get results from the Yahoo search engine only.

Please suggest how to get back Google as the search engine. Thanks in advance!

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 4th January 2018
Majestic AF !!
  Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Councillor: Council Member    Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner      
Rooted has hacked the reps databaseRooted has hacked the reps databaseRooted has hacked the reps databaseRooted has hacked the reps databaseRooted has hacked the reps databaseRooted has hacked the reps databaseRooted has hacked the reps databaseRooted has hacked the reps databaseRooted has hacked the reps databaseRooted has hacked the reps databaseRooted has hacked the reps databaseRooted has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by whynot007 View Post
In my laptop, I have used Google as the search engine so far. But, I don't know why, instead of Google, Yahoo is functioning as the search engine. I like Google only. Even if I go Google site, and type a query in the search box, I get results from the Yahoo search engine only.

You can change default search engine in browser settings

Chrome - (by default its Google only) still - Settings > Search > set default search engine

Firefox > open the dropdown menu > options > Search > default search engine (change accordingly)

Opera - Settings > Browser > Scroll till down till you find "Search section" > Manage search engines!

Old 4th January 2018
Custom title
  Hero of Pics n Vids: Regular Contributor of Good Masala    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year      
ajajajaj has hacked the reps databaseajajajaj has hacked the reps databaseajajajaj has hacked the reps databaseajajajaj has hacked the reps databaseajajajaj has hacked the reps databaseajajajaj has hacked the reps databaseajajajaj has hacked the reps databaseajajajaj has hacked the reps databaseajajajaj has hacked the reps databaseajajajaj has hacked the reps databaseajajajaj has hacked the reps database
Quote:

Uninstall Browser completely and install it again

Desi Unseen Latest videos Blog = desiunseen.com

all postings here made by me are collected from the same forum or from other forums only

Old 4th January 2018
Mark IV Cyber Commando
  Hotty Spotter: Bollygallery contest      
satan_lucifer has disabled reputations
Quote:

maybe you installed a program, which had a "" to make yahoo as your default search provider.

IE: tools>manage ad-ons> search provider from the left panel.done.
Edge: settings>advanced options>scroll down until you find to change default search engine>choose google and done.

Other browsers

Old 4th January 2018
Mark IV Cyber Commando
  Hotty Spotter: Bollygallery contest      
satan_lucifer has disabled reputations
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajajajaj View Post
how can I uninstall edge/ie from windows to restore to defaults?

Old 5th January 2018

whynot007 has received several accoladeswhynot007 has received several accoladeswhynot007 has received several accolades
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooted View Post
You can change default search engine in browser settings

Chrome - (by default its Google only) still - Settings > Search > set default search engine

Firefox > open the dropdown menu > options > Search > default search engine (change accordingly)

Opera - Settings > Browser > Scroll till down till you find "Search section" > Manage search engines!
Thanks!

Old 5th January 2018

Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajajajaj View Post
Thanks!

Old 5th January 2018

Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by satan_lucifer View Post
maybe you installed a program, which had a "" to make yahoo as your default search provider.

IE: tools>manage ad-ons> search provider from the left panel.done.
Edge: settings>advanced options>scroll down until you find to change default search engine>choose google and done.

Other browsers
Thanks! But for Firefox (my browser), what should I do?

Old 5th January 2018
Majestic AF !!
  Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Councillor: Council Member    Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner      
Rooted has hacked the reps databaseRooted has hacked the reps databaseRooted has hacked the reps databaseRooted has hacked the reps databaseRooted has hacked the reps databaseRooted has hacked the reps databaseRooted has hacked the reps databaseRooted has hacked the reps databaseRooted has hacked the reps databaseRooted has hacked the reps databaseRooted has hacked the reps databaseRooted has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Thanks! But for Firefox (my browser), what should I do?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooted View Post

Firefox > open the dropdown menu (top right corner) > options > Search > default search engine (change accordingly)

Old 7th January 2018
Someday I'll be Your Boss
Visit my website
  Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums      
Suzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to Suzane007 Send a message via Skype™ to Suzane007
Quote:

Check the system if any 3rd party software has got installed. Even if your Google search lands you in Yahoo then it may not be default search engine problem.

You can check that from Windows Control Panel.
N.B.All the pics posted by me have been downloaded from the internet.Credit goes to the original uploaders.Anyone having any complaint against any pics please don't request me to remove them unless & until they violate the rules of Xossip.Once its on the net, its everywhere.Just like virginity;once lost, its lost forever.

Special Treat to ARMPIT LOVERS Shilpa Shetty's Pussy Show
If You Like my Posts then Please Rep & Rate my Threads