Xossip

Old 14th December 2017

gamerboyrony has many secret admirersgamerboyrony has many secret admirers
what is a blog?

Actually what is a blog?
I don't know anything about it..
so guyz can you tell me about it..
actually i need it for uploading my stories and poems..
Is creating a blog free of cost or does it take some dough?
If it's free then from where can i create a blog to attract new viewers and readers..
Plz help me someone..

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 3 Weeks Ago

modgones is an unknown quantity at this point
This is what the blog is

What Are Blogs?

Blogs are web logs maintained by individuals, groups or organizations with routine entries of among other things, commentaries, personal diaries, social and political views, videos, and so much more. Its really up to you as the author of your blog/contributors to shape it into what you want it to be. Blog entries are typically arranged in a reverse-chronological order.

What Is A Blog Site?

Blogging goes beyond just writing; often, it involves videos, photos and other forms of media and its for this reason you will want a platform that fits your blogging needs. A blog site, or as some people like to call it, a blogging platform, is a service that lets you publish your content in the form of a blog straight onto the internet.

Technically, we could call a blog site a type of content management system. If you are fresh into the blogging space, you will want a blog site thats perfect for novices. At the same time, we have blogging sites that cater to experts in this space. Most common blog sites include WordPress, Drupal, Medium, Weebly, Squarespace, Blogger and Tumblr.

What Is Blogging?

Blogging is the art of maintaining and publishing on a blog and involves skills such as writing, social media marketing, search engine optimization, editing, just to mention but a few. It all started from a web log (1997) that was personal and in which an individual would journal their day. Blog as a word actually came out of web log.

A majority of people especially entrepreneurs saw its potential in marketing and thats how blogging sparked off into what it is today. This times, blogging is done both as a passion and a way to make money from the blog.

What Is A Blog Used For

Earlier into this guide we learnt that a blog is often updated routinely by its author (individual, group or organization) and can have content related to a certain topic. People often use a blog to journal about their daily personal lives or give out commentaries on social, political, spiritual or other related dimensions. Bottom line is that as the author, you could shape a blog into what you want it to be or to serve your specific purpose.

What Is A Blog Website

A blog is a website type where contents are frequently uploaded and arranged in order of recency, with the last uploaded content shown at the top. Usually, they are written in chatty, conversational language with comments usually enabled to engender lively conversations. Keep in mind that blogs are usually but not always written on a particular topic, called a niche.

I've a friend of mine who started up blog recently and this is the weblog

Old 3 Weeks Ago
AshikaVyas is beginning to get noticed
blog
blɒɡ/Submit
noun
a regularly updated website or web page, typically one run by an individual or small group, that is written in an informal or conversational style.
verb
add new material to or regularly update a blog.
"it's about a week since I last blogged"