sapphire
Stranger Things – Season 2

Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Technology> Technical Help & Tutorials > How to Bypass Network Ban on Chat Sites

Old 6th January 2018
Evil Inside, Devil Outside...

evil_alive has celebrities hunting for his/her autographevil_alive has celebrities hunting for his/her autographevil_alive has celebrities hunting for his/her autographevil_alive has celebrities hunting for his/her autographevil_alive has celebrities hunting for his/her autographevil_alive has celebrities hunting for his/her autographevil_alive has celebrities hunting for his/her autographevil_alive has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Send a message via Yahoo to evil_alive
How to Bypass Network Ban on Chat Sites

Hi Guys,

THere is a particular chatting website based on parachat.com technology that i used to access.. I can access this website using my broadband cable net and login too.. .but the users cannot see my messages in the main room or on prvt chats....

but if I do the same using a hotspot from my mobile network, it solves the issues...

can u help me resolve this issues...

On Popular Demand by Xossipians - evilAlive Celebrity Fakes are BACK !!!*ing Alia Bhatt
===========
Ekta Kapoor Official Fan Club || evilAlive's Sexy Bitches || "Horny Hollywood"

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 6th January 2018
  MDTF: MasalaDesi Task Force      
whizkido has received several accoladeswhizkido has received several accoladeswhizkido has received several accoladeswhizkido has received several accolades
This could be due to a number of reasons. Personally, Id try using a VPN to bypass the issue and see if it works.

Another work around that usually solves issues is changing the ip protocol to secured: http[s]://

Old 7th January 2018
Custom title

aposyle.xyz has many secret admirersaposyle.xyz has many secret admirers
Send a message via Yahoo to aposyle.xyz
"hola vpn" try it out.

Old 11th January 2018
Evil Inside, Devil Outside...

evil_alive has celebrities hunting for his/her autographevil_alive has celebrities hunting for his/her autographevil_alive has celebrities hunting for his/her autographevil_alive has celebrities hunting for his/her autographevil_alive has celebrities hunting for his/her autographevil_alive has celebrities hunting for his/her autographevil_alive has celebrities hunting for his/her autographevil_alive has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Send a message via Yahoo to evil_alive
thanks guys but it didnt work... still shows my own ip using HOLA VPN Externsion on Chrome

On Popular Demand by Xossipians - evilAlive Celebrity Fakes are BACK !!!*ing Alia Bhatt
===========
Ekta Kapoor Official Fan Club || evilAlive's Sexy Bitches || "Horny Hollywood"

Old 12th January 2018
  MDTF: MasalaDesi Task Force      
whizkido has received several accoladeswhizkido has received several accoladeswhizkido has received several accoladeswhizkido has received several accolades
Quote:
Originally Posted by evil_alive View Post
thanks guys but it didnt work... still shows my own ip using HOLA VPN Externsion on Chrome
I'd recommend hotspot shield vpn which ive been using for 2 years now. Or for free vpn, use openvpn/vpnbook.