Lowlife 2018 HDRip XviD AC3-EVO[EtMovies]
Aasif Mandvi

Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Technology> Technical Help & Tutorials > Regarding RAW format SD card

Old 28th December 2017
Custom title

gunitedss has received several accoladesgunitedss has received several accoladesgunitedss has received several accoladesgunitedss has received several accoladesgunitedss has received several accolades
Send a message via AIM to gunitedss Send a message via Yahoo to gunitedss
Regarding RAW format SD card

HI all. My mobile is moto g4 and i used a 16GB sd card as internal storage. The problem is I factory reset my mobile. After reset, the card is not being recognized and it is asking to format it to use either as internal or external storage.
I do not want to lose the data or images. So i tried to put in the computer, still it is not being recognized and ask to format.

CHKDSK in CMD is not working. It the type of file system is RAW. CHKDSk is not available for RAW files.

I cannot find properties in Computer Management.

I have tried “M3 Data Recovery” but the files it recovered is in all .swf format!!
I tried “MiniTool Power Data Recovery” is not able to scan or recover any file.

EaseUS” and “iCare Data Recovery Pro” are not recognizing this disk at all!!!

Please suggest some solutions. Or can I format the sd card and then try to recover all the files using softwares like Stellar Phoneix Recovery software or any other data recovery softwares.

Thanks in advance

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 28th December 2017
Someday I'll be Your Boss
Visit my website
  Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums      
Suzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to Suzane007 Send a message via Skype™ to Suzane007
Quote:
Originally Posted by gunitedss View Post
HI all. My mobile is moto g4 and i used a 16GB sd card as internal storage. The problem is I factory reset my mobile. After reset, the card is not being recognized and it is asking to format it to use either as internal or external storage.
I do not want to lose the data or images. So i tried to put in the computer, still it is not being recognized and ask to format.

CHKDSK in CMD is not working. It the type of file system is RAW. CHKDSk is not available for RAW files.

< image >

I cannot find properties in Computer Management.

< image >

I have tried “M3 Data Recovery” but the files it recovered is in all .swf format!!
I tried “MiniTool Power Data Recovery” is not able to scan or recover any file.

EaseUS” and “iCare Data Recovery Pro” are not recognizing this disk at all!!!

Please suggest some solutions. Or can I format the sd card and then try to recover all the files using softwares like Stellar Phoneix Recovery software or any other data recovery softwares.

Thanks in advance
IIRC you have to unmount the card before removing it from the phone and you have to format it within the mobile for its proper functioning.

If it was being used as internal then you won't be able to use it anywhere without formatting it on your phone by selecting that you want to use it as external.

Check Moto's official site, I think there is an article on this.
N.B.All the pics posted by me have been downloaded from the internet.Credit goes to the original uploaders.Anyone having any complaint against any pics please don't request me to remove them unless & until they violate the rules of Xossip.Once its on the net, its everywhere.Just like virginity;once lost, its lost forever.

Special Treat to ARMPIT LOVERS Shilpa Shetty's Pussy Show
If You Like my Posts then Please Rep & Rate my Threads

Last edited by Suzane007 : 28th December 2017 at 07:13 PM.

Old 28th December 2017
Visit my website
Suzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps database
To access a RAW drive use Google you will get some helpful YT vdos.

Once my external HDD became RAW, those helped me. I have forgotten the steps now.
N.B.All the pics posted by me have been downloaded from the internet.Credit goes to the original uploaders.Anyone having any complaint against any pics please don't request me to remove them unless & until they violate the rules of Xossip.Once its on the net, its everywhere.Just like virginity;once lost, its lost forever.

Old 28th December 2017
Custom title

gunitedss has received several accoladesgunitedss has received several accoladesgunitedss has received several accoladesgunitedss has received several accoladesgunitedss has received several accolades
thanks for the reply suzane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzane007 View Post
To access a RAW drive use Google you will get some helpful YT vdos.

Once my external HDD became RAW, those helped me. I have forgotten the steps now.
I too checked in YouTube videos. But I'm not able to find anything good. I found some fix with computer management properties but it's not available in mine.

Rest suggest with recovery softwares. EAUSEdoesn't recognise the card.Power data isn't picking any files.

So I'm wondering what's next.

Could you too check and tell me the link in YouTube.

Old 29th December 2017
Visit my website
Quote:
Originally Posted by gunitedss View Post
I too checked in YouTube videos. But I'm not able to find anything good. I found some fix with computer management properties but it's not available in mine.

Rest suggest with recovery softwares. EAUSEdoesn't recognise the card.Power data isn't picking any files.

So I'm wondering what's next.

Could you too check and tell me the link in YouTube.
Check these

http://html5.litten.com/updated-how...ly-became-raw/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDVBkPGZUSM

Old 29th December 2017
Custom title

Thank you suzane

Will look into it and reply back. Thank you..

Old 29th December 2017
Custom title

Recovered files in .swf format

Hi all, I tried some softwares. EaseUS Data Recovery and M3 Data Recovery recovered files in .swf file format. I did not have any files in these format in my sd card.

Also the file size it returned is more or less the same as i used in my mobile. Any suggestions?