Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Technology> Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos > Chromcast Query - Screen Casting

Old 1 Week Ago
Retired
Visit my website

shawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universe
Send a message via Yahoo to shawn_smith
Chromcast Query - Screen Casting

Would buying a chromcast, allow me to cast/mirror my smartphone screen to my LED TV. I know I can watch movies from apps like Netflix blah blah! etc.

My Panasonic Viera LED TV is more than 6 years old. It has two HDMI port. One is connected to my PS3 and one is vacant.

I want to know if I can simply cast my android device and watch my mobile screen on TV. Just as we cast our screen in modern smart TVs.

updated -"XXX Gif Shop - Gif to shag"-updated

Read my story - Vaasna,
Fight or Flight, Jericho's Cafe for The Ultimate Story Contest<<- Click here to Add Review

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 1 Week Ago

supersama is beginning to get noticed
Hope your questions are answered in this link
http://support.google.com/chromecas...59461?hl=en-GB

Old 1 Week Ago
Retired
Visit my website

shawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universe
Quote:
Originally Posted by supersama View Post
Hope your questions are answered in this link
http://support.google.com/chromecas...59461?hl=en-GB
Thank you for the link. But the link didnt answer this part. Whether my panasonic TV would be compatible with the chromcast

Read my story - Vaasna,
Fight or Flight, Jericho's Cafe for The Ultimate Story Contest<<- Click here to Add Review

Old 5 Days Ago
AdventureGuy has received several accoladesAdventureGuy has received several accoladesAdventureGuy has received several accolades
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawn_smith View Post
Would buying a chromcast, allow me to cast/mirror my smartphone screen to my LED TV. I know I can watch movies from apps like Netflix blah blah! etc.

My Panasonic Viera LED TV is more than 6 years old. It has two HDMI port. One is connected to my PS3 and one is vacant.

I want to know if I can simply cast my android device and watch my mobile screen on TV. Just as we cast our screen in modern smart TVs.
Yes dude. If your tv has hdmi port, you can connect chromecast/ firestick and cast your screen.

Old 2 Days Ago
Retired
Visit my website

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdventureGuy View Post
Yes dude. If your tv has hdmi port, you can connect chromecast/ firestick and cast your screen.
Thank you. My product came through, I installed it and it is working just fine.

Read my story - Vaasna,