Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Pics n Vids (adult) > Some dares

Pics n Vids (adult) Paying hosts not allowed. Recommended file host is FilesFlash and image host is PicsCrazy.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 21st December 2017
Custom title

story4u is one with the universestory4u is one with the universe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornywife1211 View Post
Hi

Me n my wife have recently been on a vacation and wifey got quiet horny and daring - and not just allowed me to click her pictures - but also allowed me to post them here.

I am sure she would love to read your encouraging comments - but please bear in mind - no offensive language. Be encouraging - not degrading

Hope you guys enjoy these

She did the room service dare at 8ish in the morning - by asking for some shower gel n shampoo. Then once the guy left - i suggested her to step out in the hotel corridor and she obliged. you can easily imagine - it was in the morning when people would get up and go for breakfast - so anyone could've stepped out of their room without any warning. Gave both of us a huge rush.

< image >
< image >
< image >
< image >
< image >
< image >
< image >
< image >
< image >
< image >
< image >
she is sucha hot and sexy wife ufff you must have fucked her hard all night mmmm juicy ass and breasts mmm !!!!!!!

Aunties Bhabhis & Ladies Secret Pics !!! Aao Gaand aur Chut Maro Hamari !!!!!

http://www.mangasee.com/showthread.php...343&highlight=

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 21st December 2017
mastt mallangg
  Hero of Pics n Vids: Regular Contributor of Good Masala      
sansw has hacked the reps databasesansw has hacked the reps databasesansw has hacked the reps databasesansw has hacked the reps databasesansw has hacked the reps databasesansw has hacked the reps databasesansw has hacked the reps databasesansw has hacked the reps databasesansw has hacked the reps databasesansw has hacked the reps database
super dares

VISIT MY THREADS PLZ
1.HASEENON KA MELA 2.
SHONALI BHABHI--GARMA GARAM BHABHI 3. NIKKI BHABHI--XCUSIVELY FOR XB 4.BANDRA GIRL 5.KAMA--THE FANTASY WOMAN 6.PURVI--A SENSUAL WIFE
Disclaimer: All these pictures are downloaded from internet in public forums. If anyone has any objection, kindly pm me with the post link and it will removed immediately.

Old 21st December 2017
ALL MY HOT COLLECTION FROM NET
Visit my website

rajanc218 is a pillar of our communityrajanc218 is a pillar of our communityrajanc218 is a pillar of our communityrajanc218 is a pillar of our communityrajanc218 is a pillar of our communityrajanc218 is a pillar of our community
wow post more darring pics yar

Old 21st December 2017
Custom title

love_meniac_5 has received several accoladeslove_meniac_5 has received several accoladeslove_meniac_5 has received several accolades
wow sooo hotttt keep posting indoor too want more to rate her

Old 21st December 2017
Xossip - Eastern Beauty Hub

hassanlhr has celebrities hunting for his/her autographhassanlhr has celebrities hunting for his/her autographhassanlhr has celebrities hunting for his/her autographhassanlhr has celebrities hunting for his/her autographhassanlhr has celebrities hunting for his/her autographhassanlhr has celebrities hunting for his/her autographhassanlhr has celebrities hunting for his/her autographhassanlhr has celebrities hunting for his/her autographhassanlhr has celebrities hunting for his/her autographhassanlhr has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Quote:
Hi

Me n my wife have recently been on a vacation and wifey got quiet horny and daring - and not just allowed me to click her pictures - but also allowed me to post them here.

I am sure she would love to read your encouraging comments - but please bear in mind - no offensive language. Be encouraging - not degrading

She did the room service dare at 8ish in the morning - by asking for some shower gel n shampoo. Then once the guy left - i suggested her to step out in the hotel corridor and she obliged. you can easily imagine - it was in the morning when people would get up and go for breakfast - so anyone could've stepped out of their room without any warning. Gave both of us a huge rush.

< image >
< image >
< image >
< image >
< image >
< image >
< image >
< image >
< image >
< image >
< image >
My God , amazing dare. Really happy to see more & more cuck couples entering into this fun. This is really stunning piece of daring actions. Indeed it lot of daring & boldness

She is so curvaceous. Absolute dick-raising figure )(. Instant hard on watching these killer curves

Keep it up man. One day you guys will be the sexiest & horniest couple of Xossip for sure

Rated 5*****

Old 21st December 2017
Never Hurt a Duck's Ego!!!!!!!
  Desktop: Desktop Contest      
unclescrooge has hacked the reps databaseunclescrooge has hacked the reps databaseunclescrooge has hacked the reps databaseunclescrooge has hacked the reps databaseunclescrooge has hacked the reps databaseunclescrooge has hacked the reps databaseunclescrooge has hacked the reps databaseunclescrooge has hacked the reps databaseunclescrooge has hacked the reps database
Send a message via MSN to unclescrooge Send a message via Yahoo to unclescrooge
nice dare bro....

Old 21st December 2017

Firdous My Paki Wife has many secret admirersFirdous My Paki Wife has many secret admirers
Quote:
Hi

< image >
< image >
< image >
< image >
< image >
< image >
< image >
< image >
< image >
< image >
< image >
hell of sexy wife. no words to describe for your work. simply beyond any praising words. glued watching your wife's awesome curvy figure. it was too risky to shoot these pics as if anybody could have caught you. hats off for ur work guys

Old 21st December 2017

Hornywife1211 has many secret admirersHornywife1211 has many secret admirers
Thanks a tonne guys for the positive feedback. Will post some more pictures tonight if you people are still interested to see some more of her.

Old 21st December 2017
www.MasalaDesi.com

Rakesh_blr has many secret admirers
very much interested mate....

Old 21st December 2017
Custom title

BangBull is a pillar of our communityBangBull is a pillar of our communityBangBull is a pillar of our community
Quote:
Hi

< image >
< image >
< image >
< image >
< image >
< image >
< image >
< image >
< image >
< image >
< image >
Very hot and daring, dick raising shots.

Hoping to see more of adventures.

PM me for good times.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls