Брендон Віетті
Крижане серце: Різдво з Олафом

Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips > good quality razor or shaver ...

Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips Post your questions and problems on any subject. Fellow members will try to help you.

Old 7th December 2017

unwanwhy is beginning to get noticed
good quality razor or shaver ...

Monday to Saturday ... people like me need to shave beard daily due to the reason very tiny spots and hair comes up faster... This made the face skill very hard .... Is there any good quality electronic razor or shaver ... that can be used for daily purpose !!

thanks for suggestion..

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 8th December 2017

gowindo is beginning to get noticed
For Man or Woman ? For Up or Down ? :-) :-)
I use Braun Cruzer 6. For the last three months. My second electric shaver.
It's good. Okay for both dry shaving (without foam or cream) or wet shaving. Charge stays good.

My previous one was Panasonic Rotor-based shaver. Not too great, but it was cheap and for that cost it was ok.

Old 8th December 2017
Banned

BulletTrain is beginning to get noticed
Phillips Norelco one blade hybrid electric trimmer and shaver,..

a very small simple cheap flexible balde and sweet,.... I am still wondering how come all of his reviews at everywhere are just terribly positive,.... ( never opened this yet,... and used it yet,.. )

This Thx giving friday, I bought 2 of these and got good deal at good prices of 12.99 after all discounts,...

I was totally amazed about this razor that on any site,.... I never saw any single negative review,.. amazing,.... and that's what made me to buy instantly,..

Before this,..... I used,...... Remington XT100 for 5+ yrs and had no complain, basically,...

I was so used to with this that,.. for 6 yrs never thought of any other Model or Make,..

Last edited by BulletTrain : 8th December 2017 at 09:58 PM.

Old 9th December 2017
Custom title

Nebelwerfer has received several accoladesNebelwerfer has received several accoladesNebelwerfer has received several accolades
Ah, the electric humming birds!

Gillete Mach 3 is best!

Old 10th December 2017
Die Hard !

lunfry has hacked the reps databaselunfry has hacked the reps databaselunfry has hacked the reps databaselunfry has hacked the reps databaselunfry has hacked the reps databaselunfry has hacked the reps database
Do waxing
No hard skin

And gillete is evergreen

Old 10th December 2017

unwanwhy is beginning to get noticed
it's for beard.. and look for point 0 removal .. ie, tiny hair and looks approximate good finish...

Braun Cruzer 6 and Phillips Norelco shavers good for tiny hair ?I had panasonic and after 1 year the trimmer starts to chuck the hair and it's really painful experience..

Old 10th December 2017

gowindo is beginning to get noticed
Dunno in particular about tiny hair.
With Braun Cruzer 6, I get almost neat smooth shave, 95%.
Somehow, in my left chin, it leaves a little patch with my regular shaving routine. I have to scrub more to remove it, instead I just do that portion with a regular razor. That way I save water, cream etc.

This does not happen during a wet shave, if I am applying cream and then use the Braun.
During a dry shave, there is a small amount of warming up of the razor, but nothing that is uncomfortable. My other friends say electric shavers can make skin dry, but I don't have to impress girls, LoL, so I don't bother. I didn't find that my skin goes dry or anything.
This also can be avoided with a wet shave. I do a dry shave mostly because I have "eco-friendly" considerations, want to save water etc. Also the reason I moved from Mach 3 to electric, to avoid recurring plastic in Mach 3.
Overall, I would still recommend it, though it's not perfect n all.
If cost is not too much of an issue, you can try latest models of Braun Cruzer 7 etc. Some of them also come with cleaning-cum-charging stations and all.

Old 11th December 2017
Banned

BulletTrain is beginning to get noticed
Stay with electrical. Even it's not clean shave,… a little hair showing is good for manlyhood and by blade-shaving you are basically kill skin-cells
and it leaves septic fluid behind and doing this over and over is just torture to the skin.

Stay with electrical, where you are not razing the skin-cells,…..

I quit with double and triple blade...... just like smoking and drinking, it’s bad for the body health and mood and cells,…… you can’t go da same way for freaking 50+ yrs,.. it’s torture,…

Somehow I hate those three circle-blades electrical shavers,.. what that empty space for ? i bought 3-4, but hav enot used so far,...... XT 100 Remington,.. I spent 5-6 last years, with....

Last edited by BulletTrain : 11th December 2017 at 04:45 AM.

Old 12th December 2017
Custom title

Nebelwerfer has received several accoladesNebelwerfer has received several accoladesNebelwerfer has received several accolades
If you need to save time, go electric. You can use it on the go! But nothing beats a close shave with a razor!