Watch Movie
Watch Movie

Xossip

Go Back Xossip > BackOffice> Parking Lot> Xclusive Queen Contest > ♥♥♥ Xclusive Queen contest 2017 ♥♥♥:Winners

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 15th August 2017
Love failure
Visit my website
  Moderator: Moderator of some forums    Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest      
poospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess_Ria View Post
Congratulation to all participants and winners of the contest. My love for all viewers and reviewer of the Queens. A big for all organizers for a fabulous contest.
Feeling awesome to be a part of this event.
you rocks us ria madam

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 15th August 2017
Eagle Eyes
  Councillor: Council Member    Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner      
Rooted has disabled reputations
all

Old 16th August 2017
Custom title

dreammate2011 is a pillar of our communitydreammate2011 is a pillar of our communitydreammate2011 is a pillar of our communitydreammate2011 is a pillar of our communitydreammate2011 is a pillar of our communitydreammate2011 is a pillar of our communitydreammate2011 is a pillar of our community
This year contest had only less participants and it was not just like previous years.

Old 23rd August 2017
Custom title

rona.rona is hunted by the papparazirona.rona is hunted by the papparazirona.rona is hunted by the papparazirona.rona is hunted by the papparazirona.rona is hunted by the papparazirona.rona is hunted by the papparazirona.rona is hunted by the papparazirona.rona is hunted by the papparazirona.rona is hunted by the papparazi
bump

හොදනම් කියන්න : නිකන් යන්න එපා http://mangasee.com/showthread.php?p=5...4#post57380974 i need reputation. very hard to find this kind of stuff.

Old 24th August 2017
  Xclusive Queen: Xclusive Queen Contest      
airbender007 is one with the universeairbender007 is one with the universeairbender007 is one with the universeairbender007 is one with the universeairbender007 is one with the universeairbender007 is one with the universeairbender007 is one with the universe
Thinking about Xclusive Queen Contest 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreammate2011 View Post
This year contest had only less participants and it was not just like previous years.
From my rounds in the queen contest you all must have by now seen that I love what I do and I do it because I have fun. However, I do wish to bring this to your notice that I am disappointed by the implementation. If you were in my place you would understand that the content posters like myself really try hard.
Certain things that were promised from the queen competion were just promises and after almost a month over the passing I do not see any change in any of those factors.

Ok ..I may not be running after rep points which are still where they were before the contest, which must by way way more. The key point for me was my thread to STICKY for atleast a month. What is the use of being crowned QUEEN by you all if any thing I post in my thread and the thread reaches the 2nd and 3rd page within the very next hour or so. It is not fair to expect me to sit on the website whole day to keep bumping my thread to the first page. It is just disheartening. And for you all to just expect me to keep posting is not fair. Why can you not expect the management to do what they are supposed to??

Do not host a competition if you cannot distribute the prizes in REASONABLE time. And to expect people to take part in them and expect them to not want the prize that thy have won be NOT given to them is downright UNFAIR. Would you compete in an event where you are promised prizes only to see that after the competition is done, the management just moved onto to MASALA Video Contest with the SOLE aim to improve the content present on the website. DISAPPOINTING

Mrs. Randi Airbender
Hi, I am Mrs. Randi Airbender. And am handling this profile since my hubby has started my thread. Please do visit, rate comment and rep. Am personally handling the upload of my pics, reading your comments and replying to them to make it more personal. Muuuaaahhh.

Please find yours truly, Raaaaand/Mrs. Randi Airbender at http://www.desiproject.com/showthrea...062&highlight=

Old 24th August 2017
No Existence~Just an illusion
Visit my website
  MDTF: MasalaDesi Task Force    Moderator: Moderator of some forums    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund    Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest      
Mak42 has hacked the reps databaseMak42 has hacked the reps databaseMak42 has hacked the reps databaseMak42 has hacked the reps databaseMak42 has hacked the reps databaseMak42 has hacked the reps databaseMak42 has hacked the reps databaseMak42 has hacked the reps databaseMak42 has hacked the reps databaseMak42 has hacked the reps databaseMak42 has hacked the reps databaseMak42 has hacked the reps databaseMak42 has hacked the reps databaseMak42 has hacked the reps databaseMak42 has hacked the reps databaseMak42 has hacked the reps database
Send a message via ICQ to Mak42 Send a message via AIM to Mak42 Send a message via Yahoo to Mak42 Send a message via Skype™ to Mak42
Quote:
Originally Posted by airbender007 View Post
From my rounds in the queen contest you all must have by now seen that I love what I do and I do it because I have fun. However, I do wish to bring this to your notice that I am disappointed by the implementation. If you were in my place you would understand that the content posters like myself really try hard.
Certain things that were promised from the queen competion were just promises and after almost a month over the passing I do not see any change in any of those factors.

Ok ..I may not be running after rep points which are still where they were before the contest, which must by way way more. The key point for me was my thread to STICKY for atleast a month. What is the use of being crowned QUEEN by you all if any thing I post in my thread and the thread reaches the 2nd and 3rd page within the very next hour or so. It is not fair to expect me to sit on the website whole day to keep bumping my thread to the first page. It is just disheartening. And for you all to just expect me to keep posting is not fair. Why can you not expect the management to do what they are supposed to??

Do not host a competition if you cannot distribute the prizes in REASONABLE time. And to expect people to take part in them and expect them to not want the prize that thy have won be NOT given to them is downright UNFAIR. Would you compete in an event where you are promised prizes only to see that after the competition is done, the management just moved onto to MASALA Video Contest with the SOLE aim to improve the content present on the website. DISAPPOINTING
< image > < image > < image > < image >

Mrs. Randi Airbender
My Dear, there's no reason to be disappointed. There are lot of things Admins have to dealt with, that's why it takes a little bit time.

And, as per Prizes announced you will get your thread Sticky for a month. No need to be disappointed for that. Please be a little bit more patience. Soon, all announced prizes will be distributed.

Old 24th August 2017
Boobies save the world
  Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Super Donor: Highest Contributor to XP server fund. Contributed more than $2000    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year      
Bookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps database
@Airbender:

Apologies for the delay. Your anger is reasonable. We have run into certain unavoidable issues and hence the delay. Rest assured all prizes will be awarded asap.

Old 7th September 2017

sleazy70 is an unknown quantity at this point
Forgive me for the ignorance, but where can I find the posts by the contestants?

Old 9th September 2017
Custom title

summersguy2014 is a pillar of our communitysummersguy2014 is a pillar of our community
Send a message via Yahoo to summersguy2014
congrats to all the winners and all participants. thanks for being such an important part of our life,

Old 10th September 2017
No Existence~Just an illusion
Visit my website
  MDTF: MasalaDesi Task Force    Moderator: Moderator of some forums    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund    Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest      
Mak42 has hacked the reps databaseMak42 has hacked the reps databaseMak42 has hacked the reps databaseMak42 has hacked the reps databaseMak42 has hacked the reps databaseMak42 has hacked the reps databaseMak42 has hacked the reps databaseMak42 has hacked the reps databaseMak42 has hacked the reps databaseMak42 has hacked the reps databaseMak42 has hacked the reps databaseMak42 has hacked the reps databaseMak42 has hacked the reps databaseMak42 has hacked the reps databaseMak42 has hacked the reps databaseMak42 has hacked the reps database
Send a message via ICQ to Mak42 Send a message via AIM to Mak42 Send a message via Yahoo to Mak42 Send a message via Skype™ to Mak42
Quote:
Originally Posted by sleazy70 View Post
Forgive me for the ignorance, but where can I find the posts by the contestants?
Xclusive Queen Contest

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls