Axwell Λ Ingrosso - More Than You Know
[TR24][OF] Saaad — ...
Thread: Sarfarosh (Hindi)
View Single Post
Old 21st September 2016
I Love Mother Nature!
Visit my website

xxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps database
Dancer Sex-position

Dancer sex position is in category of standing sex-position.

Experience incredibly hot, I need you right now sex with the Dancer sex position! It can be a bit difficult to master if youre not used to standing sex positions, but if you can get aligned properly, its a super-hot yet intimate sex position to try. He feels totally in control here!

HOW TO DO IT - Both partners stand facing each other (like regular Missionary only upright) and the female lifts either leg, causing her knee to bend at a ninety-degree angle. This makes it easier for the male partner to thrust while gripping her thigh or buttocks for leverage. This sex position is super sexy because its often thought of as the I need you now sex position. Its as if neither of you wants to find somewhere to have sex, take your clothes off, and lie downyou want to do it right here, right now.

WHERE TO DO IT: The Dancer can be done anywhere you can stand!

PROPS YOULL NEED: A wall or chair if youre not particularly strong or dont have good balance. Leaning up against the wall can make this position more stable.

DIFFICULTY LEVEL: 3 out of 5

HER O-METER: (3 out of 5) Standing sex is hot. Its primal and conveys that he wants her now and cant wait. Women love to be wanted, craved, and desired. If he wants her so badly that he cant wait to have sex until he gets her to the bedroom, shell be totally into it.

HIS O-METER: (4 out of 5) He loves standing sex just as much. He loves feeling dominant and in control. This sex position makes him feel totally in control and very much like a man.

MAKE IT HOTTER: . . . This sex position is awesome for public sex because you can do it pretty much anywhere. Its quick, its dirty, and its totally hot. Guys, make it even hotter by throwing your girl up against a wall (firm, but not too hard, you just want to take her by surprise). Grab her leg and hitch it up around your hips. Make it clear that you want her now, right now.

To view image click on above smile ! Nude image so beware and click on your responsibility !
खुसरो दरिया प्रेम का, उल्टी वा की धार। जो उतरा सो डूब गया, जो डूबा सो पार।। A drop of honey catches more flies than a gallon of gall. ~ Lincoln

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Page generated in 0.01616 seconds